Prologue:How it all happens

Third persons p.o.v.

Walking down the street watching kids with their parents, tug her heart.

Those who are busy minding their own business and dont gave a damn about others,some were arguing,fighting and laughing with their partners.

Olivia smile seeing the small cafe. She opens the door that makes a sound of a ringing bell reminding a new costumer has arrive.

"Olivia my dear!"

"Hey mama, good morning"

"Good morning to you too! the usual?"

"Of course mama"

She smiled at the old lady wearing an apron and mittens. The old lady named Carla has no family, they died in a car accident many years ago and she was really devastated about it.

Then came Olivia bumping into her at the mall and they click!

Olivia help her move on and start a new life. Carla's late husband has been saving money and when Carla found out she was so happy and tell Olivia about it.

Not sure what to do about the money, Olivia tells her to open a cafe since Carla is the best when it comes to it.

She opens her store with the help of Olivia and now many would come more often.

Bit she's not her real mother, after a while she called her mama,the old lady was ecstatic to hear it.

" Olivia dear! Heres your coffee"

"Thank you mama"

" So tell me, how is life with your husband?"

"Its great mama! He is really caring and very possessive I may add."

The old lady laugh while Olivia just chuckle

"Its part of being a good husband dear, he just don't want sharing" she said teasingly. Olivia just rolled her eyes at her silliness.

"Yeah right! Oh, I mist get going! He'll throw a fit if he doesn't see me in 20 min."

"Ok dear, good luck with that"the old lady laugh and they both headed towards the entrance and bid their goodbyes to each other.

She brought no car since she wanted to exercise her feet because of her locking herself inside the house doing chores and wife duties like the good wife she is.

Walking down the busy street a man about forty or something sitting at the corner , a bonet in his head with bags around him caught her eyes.

"Excuse me sir! Hello my name is Olivia"

The old man is shocked since nobody approach him cause he stinks!

"How may I help you ma'am?" The old man said

"I just wanted to gave you this" she Immediately gave him her coffee she brought at the cafe.

"Thank you so much ma'am"

"Its no problem! By the way may I ask why are you here?"

"I don't have home ma'am and my family don't care at me anymore" He says at the verge of tears

"How dare them!.. Don't worry Uncle, all good things comes to those who wait" she smiled at him

The old man is glad at her kindness and beauty. She is such an angel