Select All
  • Unforgivables
    557K 14K 20

    After an unforgivable beating that takes an unexpected turn Harry goes crawling (literally) to the enemy and hands over his horcruxes in exchange for safety Dumbledore can't guarantee.

    Completed
  • A heated end to the war
    81.1K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Harry Potter and the Sympathy of Souls
    219K 8.5K 10

    Voldemort has succeeded into stealing the legendary Philosopher's Stone, however, not everything is how it seems. Original FanFiction located at: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11330784/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Sympathy-of-Souls Original Writer: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2220074/MorticiaYouSpokeFrench

    Completed
  • Banished
    95.7K 2.6K 8

    Naruto is banished . Shikamaru is going with him . They are demons . Uzushio is back . And is a ShikaNaru .

    Mature
  • hidden scars
    324K 9.3K 31

    Naruto takes a mission on his birthday to avoid the fox hunt, but instead gets landed with something worse, read as Naruto hides his struggles and the truth, but everyone knows... The truth always comes out eventually (Sakura bashing) (Contains suicidal thoughts, self harm etc.)

  • Troublesome blonde
    156K 4.4K 9

    An incident occurs, to which Shikamaru stumbles across our favourite blonde, but not the one the Nara thought he knew. This Naruto has been hidden from the world. Hiding beneath the mask that is the no.1 knuckle headed ninja. How the brunette never realised it, was beyond him. Now, how will he stop the blonde from fal...

    Completed
  • Elusive {Book 2}
    110K 4.3K 28

    Hey...sorry to disappoint but it's been like three years since I last updated and I don't plan on updating this anymore. I started this series years ago as a middle schooler and I've since moved on in both my writing ability and what fandoms I'm interested in. I won't be completing this story, sorry if anyone was lo...

  • Demigodly Torture: Percy Jackson Truth or Dare [COMPLETED]
    482K 8.7K 53

    Look, I didn't want to play Truth or Dare. It gets you humiliated in embarrassing, awkward ways. Like kissing a god or having a female-Ariel look. And some really cringe-worthy stuff. So, if you are REALLY interested in my tale, open this book and read it, I DARE YOU. This is the old and immature book, the mature and...

    Completed
  • I Am Alone: A Percy Jackson Fanfiction
    348K 8.7K 38

    He saved them. He loved them. Cared for them. A hero like this should be treated with respect. However his only reward was betrayal. His name is Iota. And this is his story. --- Sometimes, your family goes against you. Sometimes they play with your feelings. And sometimes they just use you. I had always thought...

    Completed
  • Omicron, Chaos's Commander (A Percy Jackson Fan Fiction)
    663K 17K 33

    Percy Jackson has been missing for 300 years. He has been recruited into Chaos' most elite division, and everyone at Camp Half-Blood has all but forgotten him. When Earth is in need of his help, he will have to return with a new name, and hide his identity from everyone from his past.

    Completed
  • Rise of the Forgotten || A Percy Jackson Chaos AU Fanfiction
    303K 7.1K 91

    As Chaos' power ebbs from creation and Void's flows into the universes, Percy Jackson must right the balance before everything spirals into mayhem.

    Completed
  • Percy Jackson Son of Hera
    353K 5.2K 44

    Percy Jackson was betrayed by everyone he knew. His girlfriend cheated on him. The seven, Nico, Calypso who had only known him for a few days, Will who had only seen him as a role model and never talked to him, and Reyna, are the only ones who still care. Hera never had a child, at least a mortal one. All Zeus has don...

    Completed
  • Percy Jackson Primordial Power (Completed)
    923K 15.6K 56

    Betrayed and Cheated Percy Jackson runs away only to find his real father is chaos. He disappears for a while before returning to defend the place he once called home. While he is back a certain silver eyed godess catches his eye and then his heart. COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW

    Completed
  • The Blood of Olympus - A Percy Jackson Fanfiction
    620K 8.8K 64

    Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Percy Jackson reading list! *ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN, AUTHOR OF THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS AND PERCY JACKSON SERIES* The countdown to the war has begun. 14 days, is all the demigods have to stop Gaea from spilling the blood of two of them. But Gaea won't stop until she...

    Completed
  • Forgive, But Not Forget
    243K 4.8K 28

    Percy's life is divided to two parts. His life as a demigod and as a normal mortal highschooler. Everything was fine, until some of his hated people at his mortal life became a part of his demigod life as well. Now, Percy will have to deal with the foursome's presence at camp, and will the bullies' opinion of him some...

    Completed
  • Chaos' son [Percy Jackson Story]
    614K 13.2K 38

    Percy Jackson, hero of Olympus, is betrayed by the gods. they claim that he is too powerful and must die. He is also told he is not Poseidon's child, but Chaos', the creator of the universe. Percy runs away, and in time says his farewells. He bumps into his REAL dad, and Chaos recruits him to be commander of his army...

    Completed
  • PERCY JACKSON,MY PAST[COMPLETE](NOT EDITED)
    733K 12.9K 73

    Well getting betrayed and then becoming mortal was not in Percy's bucket list . But it happened. And it was horrible. But then again he started his life as mortal and became a successful singer in a band made by him and his mortal friends. But again he got betrayed by his so called mortal friends. He wanted to end his...

    Completed
  • Prince beyond the Stars (Percy Jackson/Son of Chaos Fan-Fiction)
    748K 18.6K 29

    Chaos told me to never think of the moment again, but it was all I could ever do. Even after fivehundred years of immortality, it pained me as much like it just happened yesterday. And as much as everybody tried to make it better, they simply couldn't. I might be the highest commander of Chaos' Army, having done so ma...

    Completed
  • Percy Jackson avenging the domain
    1.3M 40.8K 51

    Percy and annabeth are hard workers Percy works at a aquarium He loves making the kids smile and laugh A group of mortals come in one day and cause trouble One gets on Percy's bad side and threats him But if he thinks he can threat. The hero of Olympus And son of Poseidon He is wrong

    Completed
  • A Prophecy of Two Boys
    1.6M 50.1K 66

    People who are born with two souls in their body are rare. But since when did Harry and Percy obey the rules? Follow them as they try to survive after their brother was mistaken for being the Boy-Who-Lived. AU. Wrong BWL

  • Percy Jackson, Elements( A Chaos Theory)(Not Edited)
    326K 6.8K 59

    Betrayal, lost, alone,death . All these things followed him everywhere. But his everywhere was in Tartarus itself. Sentenced to Tartarus. But he promised gods he will come back and decide their fate. A team waits for Percy on the other side of the gate of Tartarus. What this team wants? Who are they? What will Percy d...

  • The Lost Legend (Percy Jackon Fanfiction)
    2M 32.5K 44

    Percy Jackson had the life everyone wanted, he was the hero of Olympus, respected by the most powerful beings, and had the best of friends. However, fate works in cruel ways, and everyone around him began to change. His friends had abandoned him, his girlfriend betrayed him, and our hero was banished to the darkest de...

    Completed
  • Son of Chaos (A PJO/HOO Fanfiction
    740K 14.2K 27

    Percy Jackson has saved the world two times, from Gaea and from Kronos. He can finally relax. But when his half brother Kurt arrives, he's betrayed by everybody except his three most reliable friends. When he decides he can't take it anymore, he leaves camp for good. Chaos offers Percy a place in his army and wants Pe...

  • [1] New Beginnings: Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and the Philosopher's Stone
    363K 13.4K 31

    [1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little funky! Percy Jackson was adopted at the age of seven by the nastiest family in the world: the Dursleys. He met Harry Potter, the most wonderful person in the entire univ...

    Completed
  • Born a God
    442K 5.9K 21

    [Chapter 5 part 2 is currently being edited as of 17 August 2023] What happens when Percy is not a child of Sally Jackson but a child of Amphitrite and the younger brother of Triton? Follow Percy as be edures trials in becoming a Olympian. Will he find Love? Will he reach his Goal? Will he cause Chaos? Read to find o...

  • Percy Jackson BETRAYED - Percy fanfic (COMPLETED)
    397K 6K 51

    PERCY JACKSON, the savior of Olympus twice is said to be a THREAT to his own friends. What will Percy do when the gods don't want him anymore? How will the seven with Nico, Thalia and Reyna react when they know about Percy? Will Annabeth leave her mom and join Percy? At the same time a god is expelled by Zeus. Who wil...

    Completed
  • Recovering (A Percy Jackson Fanfiction)
    404K 7K 35

    What will happen when Percy Jackson is put in a coma? Will he pull through? Or has his luck finally run out? What will happen to Annabeth if he doesn't make it? What will happen to Percy if he does? Read to find out. Highest Ranking #1 in Percabeth 1/5/19 WARNING: This is UNEDITED and written when I was like 12-13...

    Completed
  • Something Unexpected (Percy Jackson Fan Fiction)
    550K 18.6K 36

    Nico di Angelo and Percy Jackson High School AU. (Completed) cover cred to viria on tumblr I suck at descriptions but I've gotten good reviews so I guess I'm kind of good? Disclaimer: I don't own any characters or the series. I wish I did but I don't.

    Completed
  • Percy Jackson: Immortal High School, Mortal Pain (Completed)
    378K 8.2K 31

    Percy Jackson has been called many things: - Loyal - Kind - A Hero - Saver of Olympus However, when Vance Quinn comes, he twists the minds of the campers, counselors, and praetors of both camps, to believe that Percy betrayed them and Olympus. The gods decide to make Percy half-mortal and half-blood, stripped of all...

    Completed
  • The Exchange
    435K 16K 74

    Hebrew Translation Now Available ******** "You've literally just copied Hera, seriously aren't you gods inventive enough to come up with your own ideas?" Percy raised an eyebrow at the goddess. The woman shrugged, "Hera didn't copyright it. I have every right to borrow her idea." ******** To Exchange is to: Give somet...

    Completed