1. The Day We Brokeup⛈️

It's been days since Ram and I last saw each other. I lie in my bed, longing for his presence. I yearn for a text from him, but it never arrives. In the confines of my home, where I live with my father, I can only indulge in fantasies of him being by my side. I close my eyes, my hand sliding inside my panties, seeking pleasure. I imagine Ram and his toned physique, one of the many things I adore about him. He has always prioritized his health and maintained his fitness, a characteristic that has remained constant throughout our time together and will continue to do so in the future.

I cup my hand and move around vagina in a circular motion. Imagining him giving me a massage. I flatten my hand and massage opening. I am wet imagining him giving me a fingering.

In my imagination I am sitting on the floor, spreading my thighs and he is behind me. He firmly grips my thigh, anchoring me in place and another hand inside my vagina. He has found the perfect rhythm, his strokes consistent and deliberate. My leg trembles, my body surrendering to the overwhelming sensations as I lean back against him, resting my head on his shoulder. He tightens his grip around my waist, pulling me closer to him, his touch firm and commanding as he continues his skillful movements with his fingers. I can feel the throbbing warmth against my hips, a tangible reminder of his desire and arousal. He continues pleasuring me with skilled and relentless movements until I reach the peak of ecstasy, my body trembling with the intensity of the orgasm. I experience a jolt of pleasure coursing through my body as he continues his finger play, taking me a little further before finally withdrawing from my sensitive vagina.

[Comment... Do you like it to be called VAGINA or something else?]
** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** *** ** ***

This session was so wild that my panties is dripping wet. With my eyes still closed, I drift off into a peaceful slumber, my body and mind content after the intense pleasure and release.

As the clock strikes 11 PM, I make my way to his office, knowing that he often stays late to work on his responsibilities as the editor-in-chief of NOUS, the news channel company. The office is still buzzing with activity, with the dedicated night shift team diligently working on their tasks.

I knock on the door, hoping to get Ram's attention, but he seems engrossed in his work, not realizing my presence. I knock again, a bit more insistently, hoping that he will finally acknowledge me but he says, "Sama don't waste my time knocking the door."
I knock again.

He says, "fuck! Get out."
So, I turn back to leave. I feel him hugging me from back. "Don't go." He says with affection. He drag me inside his cubical office.

To be honest, I feel frustrated and hurt by his avoidance. It's disappointing that he hasn't made an effort to give me the attention I need, especially when he knows that I came here specifically to see him.

"I thought my assistant misinformed me." Ram says. According to his explanation, he was informed by his assistant that his girlfriend, 'referring to me' was here to meet him. However, he doubted that I would set aside my anger and come to see him. He recognized that my frustration was justified, but it seemed that his focus was more on his work than on our relationship.

"You could have just informed me once. Ram!" I can feel the rising tension between us as I stand in his embrace from behind, my voice whispering softly in his ear. The electric atmosphere ignites a desire within him, evident by the warmth and bulge I can feel against my back and near my tailbone.

[Office, media, camera, glass wall... Is it THRILLER FANTASY??]
:::::X:::::x:::::X::::::X:::::x:::::X::::::::::X:::::x:::::X:::::

I am not a tall human, standing at just 5 feet 2 inches. So it's natural for any man taller than 5 feet 6 inches to feel like a towering presence. As he stands close, his warm breath gently caresses my head. When he becomes aware of the situation, he releases his hold on me. I turn to face him, "Ram, why didn't you bother informing me?" I ask, my voice laced with a mixture of frustration and hurt.
"I am working 24/7 karma." Ram replies with a hope that I will understand and forgive.
"I finished my work at 10pm. Then I took a bus. After an hour, here I am at your office." I argue.
"That's why I love you. Your boldness!" Ram expresses caressing my hair.
"Still you took me for granted."
"Yeah! Where will you go?"
"I can leave just the way I came," I state firmly, my voice tinged with disappointment.