9. LOVE or LUST ⛈️

This world is full of people and most importantly men. But we women still struggle to find a man to have sex with. Because we are taught to find the right man to have sex. Tragic!
When we had sex at our own term, with any guy we found interesting, we are labelled as slot, whore, bitch, randi etcetera. The problem is we listen to all these rumours about ourselves we feel disturbed, annoyed, at the end we become rebellious or hide our desire.

I disagree to pick any of these path. I refuse to be rebellious or feel ashamed of my desires. I want to experience sex and to be honest, a lot of it. Yes I am looking for my 'life partener' to have an amazing monogamous sex life but until then don't expect from me that I will wait for him to have what I want now. Not in my saddest dream.

So, the question should not be_ how to find a gentle man, who will not judge you and will fulfill your sex drive? This question is so vague and not specific. This is the reason why Karma, aka me, I always find men. The more specific question will be, "how should I find a man who understands consent, is clear about what's his sexual desires are and around whom I will feel safe?" Now with this check list question I can find a appropriate man. Although I sometimes hit and many a time miss but at least I don't sit and wait for banana to fall on my laps.

Sex partner is different than life partner, so looking for qualities like, honesty, loyalty, age, monogamous, creative, his earning __ are not going to help you find good sex partner. What am I going to do with those qualities while having sex. I will definitely look for these qualities if I am looking for a husband but for fuck buddy be specific and Target that criteria only.

"Karma!" My landlady called and I stop typing the article, I turn back to look at her. She invited me to join for the dinner at her place. I nod my head and she left. I was writing an article about "how to find a man to fuck."

I am a published author. I have written 2 books so far and my second book named 'your love is toxic' is bestseller on both Amazon and Kindle.
The synopsis of the story is__a teenager girl who sells drugs, falls in love with an emotionally damaged man, Will she continue to sell drug to him?

my landlady shila had 5 nephews. She took care of her nephews after their parents death. On the dinner table shila, her 5 nephews and I are having roti, dalma, saag and lassi. This simple heart warming food is something I missed having after mom's death. Seeing the brotherly bond among brothers made me miss my mom.

The landlady walks me till the porch after dinner, she is talking about her family history and to be honest their relationship is very dynamic. She also told me that her nephews are step brothers. 2 of them are from his father with his first wife and other 2 are of their mother with her first husband. When they married each other they had their last son and that's how these 5 step brothers came together.

I have enough material to write about a fantasy of one woman's desire of having sex with 5 men at a time. But I don't know how to make this work yet.

After an 1 and half hour journey and covering 8 kms of distance I reached the hotel Premium. Today I have to go for a meeting with HR Faruk for my promotion to senior front desk manager. In that meeting the HR Faruk asks irrelevant questions which has nothing to do with job. But My olfactory is strong and I could smell his luxurious perfume from this proximal distance. It gentle and masculine, I feel like consume by the scent. Nevertheless I have to stand up and utter, "sorry sir I am not bound to answer these questions,"
He says, "you have 2 red dots on your profile. So you have to wait for a month, after that you can apply for the promotion."

I am working on my anger issues but these 2 red dots are caused by my tempered reaction to VIPs. So, I have to be calm so that I can get the promotion.
"Make sure you don't add another to the list. Good luck." He says and I walk out of his office.