2

-Pluto-
After all my classes I figured out that I had every single class with that find dude Kobe. Not even gone lie, he's fine as fuck. I'm not going to date him, at least. Yet. I have to focus on my singing. It's now lunchtime. I'm very excited to see nia and jay. So I was walking out of the classroom and I saw Saturn at the end of the hallway waiting for me. With jasmine and destiny beside him.
Saturn: heyyy bestie
Pluto: I- hey bubba. Hey jas, hey Des.
Jas: hey best
Des: hey deddy😏😏
And with that, we walked to lunch just talking about random shit. I had a feeling we weren't gonna eat the school food so I guess Nia went to a restaurant or something and got food for us. We were now in the lunchroom and what do you know? Nia had Taco Bell (or any other food) we walked to the table and sat down and got our food and started talking
Jay: so how do y'all like school?
Nia: it's alright I guess. I saw a fine boy named mike today though he seemed cool. But I can tell he hangs around all those fuck boys y'all know?
Jas: yea, in class today I met a boy named Derek. He seemed, sus.!
Jay: I met a girl named Aya, she has TikTok fame just like us. But she gets a lot of hate because she's 14. and where's crop tops and makeup, but I think she's honestly pretty.
Saturn: baby brother in love.
Destiny: I met a boy named Vallyk, it was embarrassing though because at first when he spelled his name I thought his name was "Vally-K"
But ummmmm...I  school I guess. But some girl keeps looking at me. Like
Pluto: I met a boy today, his name is Kobe or something like that. Today in the first block I had to take my hood off and when I did Kobe was looking at me. And I said like what you see? The fuck. And he said to watch the attitude before I fuck you. And he said the last part in a whisper but I heard him and said, try it in his ear. When I said that I looked down and his dick was harder than a rock. I bent down and kissed it over his jeans. And stood of twerked a bit and sat down.
Saturn: GET CHU A MAN THEN SIS.
Jay: PERIOD!
All of us laughed and loves friends came over.
Saturn: wassup?
Kobe: Oh nothing, I heard someone say my name so we came over.
Derek: yea someone said my name too
Mike: someone also said my name.
Vallyk: yea I heard someone say my name so.
Destiny: we all said your names. Problem?
Val: watch the attitude destiny.
Pluto: don't talk to my best friend like that. The fuck you think this is? A cartoon mother fucker?🤨
Kobe: got a smart ass mouth for a girl who's like 4'11
Pluto: and this 4'11 girl will beat the fuck outta you stop playing.
Nia: PERIOD.
Mike: nia. Be quite.
Nia: who the fuc- nevermind.
Jas: what the fuck do y'all want? Like.
Derek: chill out nigga.
Jas: listen here nigga. Ion know who the hell y'all niggas are, but y'all better learn who tf y'all talking to cause it show not us.
Soon after A little girl came over.
Aya: hey I'm aya.
Jay: wassup aya!
Aya: hey jayyyy:)
Derek: ew, anyway what y'all doing after school.
Nia: we were going to the mall and Pluto has to go to the studio. But at this point, I'm tired of school. So like we skipping or what?
Saturn: let's skip, I hate this school not even gone lie. But like, I can tell something bad happened to all of us today.
Jay: sorta, this pussy ass boy kept looking at me.
Saturn: same ong-
Jasmine: same but it was a girl
Nia: bro same.
Pluto: ACTUALLY! This bitch followed me to the bathroom and tried to hit me . But I blocked her hit and went to another bathroom. Cause I'm not tryna got back to Juvie for fighting hoes.
Kobe: oh, my girl fight . I got a bad baby🥵 .
Saturn: stfu . My sister not yo baby. Anyways , mall ?
Derek: yea, we'll go home and change then we'lol text each other when we're ready to go.
Jasmine: Igh give me y'all numbers
Destiny: yea . We'll make a gc. (Group chat)
Nia: bet
Jay: Igh see y'all at the mall . But let's get outta here before the teachers catch us sneaking out.
Mike: yea let's go.
Vallyk: Igh .
With that y'all all went home and got ready.
You texted the group to see if they were ready!