Chapter 13 Final (Very Slightly M)

Taehyung and Jeongguk are face to face with their limbs wrapped around each other when the sun rises the next morning. An annoying loud noise tears both of them out of their sleep. The loud swearing and knocking on a door doesn't stop even after a minute.

The demon has mercy and lets go of the younger with an annoyed groan to get up. He wants Jeongguk to be able to rest at least a little longer. "I'll see what the problem is, be right back, honey." He kisses his forehead, noticing the other's nod. Taehyung finds a dressing gown and throws it on so he doesn't have to face the troublemaker completely naked.

He has a clue who it could be. With a jerk he opens the front door and startles the intruder. "Look at who we have here. What is it?" Taehyung crosses his arms and waits for an explanation.

"Hyung. They know, and they sent me to tell you that they aren't very happy about it." Yeonjun's lower lip pushes forward, he's a new demon and always has to pass the messages from the devil on to others. Taehyung himself was once a newbie too and knows exactly how it is.

"Do I look like I care?" The older rolls his eyes, he's not mad at Yeonjun, this boy is just doing his job.

"No, but listen to me, Hyung. I probably shouldn't be telling you this now. Fuck, I wasn't even supposed to see it myself." The young demon whines.

Taehyung takes a step to the side and gestures the boy to enter. "What are you talking about? I want to go back to my angel, so don't beat around the bush." He himself smiles inwardly at the word he used for Jeongguk. Angel is mostly not really suitable for him, but it doesn't matter.

They sit on Jeongguk's couch and Yeonjun sighs. "It was so scary, thought they were possessed. They smiled! They never smile, are we going to die, Hyung?" His fingers wrap around the older's wrist, frightened.

This makes Taehyung laugh. "Are you sure you saw it right?"

"Yeah, oh shit, so damn creepy." Yeonjun is close to tears, he fears that hell will freeze over or something similar.

"Jun, bro. It just means that they are happy. Even the devil has such times. Even if they cannot openly show it and told me back then with the tattoo that they're not happy that Jeongguk and I are close, the devil may now accept it. After all, my great love is also a creature of the dark side." Taehyung hears the bedroom door opening and someone walking towards them with small steps. "Hey baby, this is Yeonjun, quite a new demon and he's here to tell us the devil supports our relationship."

"That's not-" Yeonjun is silenced by Taehyung with a not very friendly look.

"Tell them we appreciate it and that I won't come back to Hell. My heart is here with Jeongguk and I will get all of my orders through someone, preferably you." It's risky, yes, but Taehyung knows that despite the punishment, the devil has a soft spot for him.

"I'm dead. They will burn me or eat my soul. I can feel it." Yeonjun mumbles to himself, his vacant gaze focused on the floor.

"Boy, you're already dead in a certain way and they already have your soul. Don't worry, go now and deliver the news. I want to be alone with my boyfriend, hope you understand." Taehyung leads him to the door and says goodbye with a few soothing pats on his back.

"What the hell just happened?" Jeongguk, who is now fully awake, gets up from the couch and goes to the demon, hugs him from behind with a sigh.

"Nothing bad, just the devil who's happy for us." Taehyung shrugs his shoulders as if that wasn't anything special.

Jeongguk turns him around in his grip, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. "They know? Are we in trouble?"

"No, don't worry and now give me a kiss." Without waiting for him to actually initiate it, Taehyung steals one and bites him a little until it draws blood.

Jeongguk's eyes turn red, he leans back, only to let his bloody lips wander to Taehyung's neck. "You smell so delicious honey. Can I?"

The demon nods, puts his arms around the body of the younger boy and pulls him closer so that there is no more space between them. He has always wanted Jeongguk to bite his neck, suck his blood and mark him as his.

The sharp fangs pierce the skin. Taehyung can feel himself getting hotter, his whole body tingling with pleasure and lust. Jeongguk's hand takes his rapidly growing length and roughly massages it. Taehyung groans for a variety of reasons, first because of the friction and second because he is dizzy from the loss of blood and the incredible feeling that the whole process entails.

Both are now on the ground, naked and sweating. Loud groans and praises echo through the house. It won't be the last time they'll get weak for each other. Jeongguk regularly drinks from his boyfriend and it always results in incredibly wild sex.

As expected, the devil doesn't interfere in the relationship while Taehyung is doing his chores; now with the help of the vampire who is more than excited to go on adventures with the love of his life.

They both manage to find all of the traffickers from that night, but of course it's a thriving business that's making big bucks. That's why they never give up on chasing all the emerging organizations.

Taehyung and Jeongguk regularly visit the warlocks and witches, have made seven new friends with them and couldn't be happier. Even though they are dark creatures, their work is nothing like that. They only punish the bad supernatural and leave the good ones alone.

Yeonjun and four other boys are learning from the couple, and maybe the young demon is no longer afraid of him. Sees Taehyung as someone he can look up to and one day become as good as him.

Very much to Jimin's liking, both became dear to Hoseok and sometimes even has to hold him back so that he doesn't follow the couple home.

Hoseok even gave them a cute couple name. 'Taegguk', which everyone now uses when they talk about the mates.

In the beginning Taehyung was the one who more often determined what to do, but now Jeongguk takes on the role more often. Both are sassy, which occasionally leads to small arguments, which they can resolve through a conversation and of course make up sex.

Taehyung teaches his boyfriend all sorts of things and Jeongguk shows him how to control his emotions and that sometimes it is better to just do nothing at all, or to watch a movie or meet their friends.

Their relationship is based on trust, honesty and loyalty, not very usual for their kind.

- The End -