Sweet sex 🔞 (pt1)

!!DISCLAIMER!! THIS IS AN ADULT AU EVERYONE IS OVER 18 oh and this one shot will be Shoto and you are a plus sized reader because plus sized people are so beautiful and like uh hmu 🤙🏼 (jk jk I'm cringe) btw the pictures are of what you look like but you can change anything just not the weight ❤️
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
It was a Saturday evening and your pro hero husband was working in his office he loved you dearly every inch of you he adored and wanted to look after.
But anyway, here you are wearing your new lingerie set. You stood in front of the mirror you squeezed your rolls that were poking out. You hated your shape but there was nothing you could do about it. You let the rolls go and looked up at the mirror sighing, Shoto likes to call your rolls the bonus parts in your head you over thought everything from walking into his office and not giving him his surprise because you were ugly to him. You fell to the ground and cried in front of the mirror shouting "change, please change I don't like you!"
Shoto heard your shouting and got up, he went to the bedroom stopping at the door his first thought was lewd but when he saw you crying he forgot the thought and kneeled down beside you holding your hand "when your done please talk to me. I'll wait for as long as you need baby"
Time went on before you calmed down and turned to Shoto your words were weak and shaken up but still audible "I'm too fat, you should just date Momo from high school she's way more beautiful than me." Shoto was taken aback and hugged you tightly "you've got it wrong, your beautiful I don't care what body type you have, what nationality you are all I love you for is for what's inside apart from that I must say you are very sexy right now"
Shoto leaned forward kissing your forehead moving down slowly before reaching your lips. You froze before melting into the kiss, you felt your body being lifted and placed and a lap before you could speak Shoto kissed your cheek "and no your not heavy" he gave a rare smile before looking at what your wearing.
"Shoto don't stare I know it doesn't suit me" you spoke looking down, Shoto hummed in agreement "your right" hearing those words saddened you inside you were going to move off and change but a hand gripped your thigh "it doesn't suit you but what does suit you nothing" he leaned closer to your ear biting it softly, letting out an airy moan you grabbed Shoto's shoulders. Shoto chuckled and then lowered his voice "you know where this is going but I'm going to say just to see your embarrassed face...so...Strip for me" he smirked looking you in the eye. Your face erupted making you forget your words he stared with a cold look. You got started and took your set off quickly. Shoto stared a light blush went over his face he looked into your eyes smiling "Baby your body is perfect don't ever change"
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌💕❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Your set:

 Shoto stared a light blush went over his face he looked into your eyes smiling "Baby your body is perfect don't ever change"❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌💕❌❌❌❌❌❌❌Your set:

My next one shot will be hawks and a trans male reader. Basically Hawks paid for top surgery making the reader cry. Once done they both celebrate at a restaurant with a proposal at the end of the night. Triggers in the book: Homophobia, abuse, self harm.