15

Before I start the story, I just want to let you know that I added a lil sumn in the last chapter in the joji, ian and y/n argument for the story so it's better to read that first haha thanks lol ok read ig thanks again

The next day,

the day has come.

"I just need to get some snow globes from outside in here and I'm all done." She said as she moved around the boxes on the floor. She sighed and put her hands on her lap. "Well, I'm almost done." She smiled.

"So you're just gonna live alone from now on?" I sat on the floor beside her. "That's not fun. It's gonna be too empty and we're gonna miss you. Like, a lot."

"No, I'll live right across Alex. Don't worry about me. You know I'll miss you too. We're gonna meet again after all of this, okay?" She put a hand on my shoulder. "So..." She stood up. "What's for lunch? I'll eat outside."

"Wait, really?!" My eyes lit up. y/n nodded and smiled. "Okay! Brian and I will make some fried rice." "Alright then. Make sure it's very good." I nodded and walked out the door.

~

Brian and I were still cooking the signature Indonesian fried rice since we had food other than cereal. I heard y/n's door open. I looked back to look at y/n, finally going out of her room. She looked around for a couple seconds, then her face looked relieved after.

I knew that she was looking for Joji.

Max and Chad noticed that y/n went out of her room after all this time.

"y/n!" They gave her a big, warm hug. They let go of their arms around her and Max put his hands on her shoulders to look at her. "Oh my god, y/n. You okay? You look like a mess." y/n nodded and smiled in response.

Brian noticed y/n too and stopped cooking to give her a hug. "How are you? You don't look okay." "Did you sleep at all?" Max pointed out her dark circles. y/n nodded.

y/n walked towards me. "You need some help with the plates?" "Yes please." y/n nodded and crouched to get some plates from the kitchen cabinet. She brought the plates to the table and organized it.

"You're not gonna stay inside your room forever right? I mean, you're gonna stay out here for the whole day, right?" Brian walked towards y/n. "Yeah, of course." "Good." Brian moved towards me and continued to add some final seasonings to the rice.

After a couple minutes, the fried rice was finally done, and served on a plate in the middle of the table. Everyone sat around the table and starts to eat. I looked over to y/n and noticed that her eyes were getting teary.

"Woah, y/n. You okay?" Brian asked, noticing her teary eyes. "Yeah, sorry. The food is so good." She smiled. "Damn, my cooking skills really got you emotional, huh?" Brian joked.

I realized that she was getting emotional 'cause she knew it was going to be her last day with us. Understanding that, I held back my tears.

"Niki? What the fuck is wrong with you girls?" Chad noticed. "Haha... It's just that- Uh- y/n's emotional reaction really got me!" I chuckled. "Okay then..."

Then, we heard a door open from the hallway.

We knew directly it was Joji. He never wake up early that time.

"Fuck, my head." He put his right hand on the wall and his left hand holding his head. He put his hand down and scanned the apartment. His eyes landed to us and he noticed y/n was there.