Out of Mind: Part 3

The screen opens up with the Commercial District where Tex, Alex, and the SMG4 Gang come up behind the guy at the door as Tex and Bob point their gun at him as Alex recognizes him.

Tex: Alright freeze!

Guy: Oh... Sorry officer, I uh, lost my keys to my shop here an I was, trying to figure out a way to, you know um...

Tex: You never were a very good liar York.

York: York, haven't been called York in a really long time. Hello Allison and Alex... I thought you were dead, but I'm glad you're alive.

Alex: Glad I was. And it's been a long time. Thanks for your concern.

SMG4: So that's York?

Alex: Yep. A friend of mine is a friend of mine.

Tex: Okay... Well, I haven't been called Allison in a really long time. You down to petty theft now York? Seems like a waste of your talents.

York: Hey, whatever pays the rent. There's not much call for a former infiltration specialist these days.

Tex: I think that's about to change. There's a place I need to get in to and they don't want me to get into it.

York: You know, they never do? What do you think D, should we trust her?

A glowing green avatar pops up next to his shoulder

Delta: Hmm, that depends. Is he still with her?

Alex: Delta?! Is that you?

SMG4: So that's Delta.

Alex: Yes he's the logic. Though not smart, but he's the logic from expectations or knowing from the examination.

Tex: What the, you still have yours!?

Delta: (changing colors to red) Alarm, threat level raised. 71% chance of violent outcome.

York: Okay, take it easy.

Delta: (returning to green) Chance of defeating Agent Omega Texas, Agent Colorado, and unknown from Earth in combat is extremely unlikely.

Bob: WaIt WhAt?

Alex: Say what now?

Tex: What's going on here?

York: Thank you D. Look, put the weapon down Tex. Delta's not a threat to anyone, never was. You know, if anyone should be nervous about onboard passengers around here it should be me.

Alex: Actually, Omega's gone. So don't be nervous, friend.

Delta: Chance of defeating Agent Texas, Agent Colorado, and others: still very unlikely.

York: Okay, I get it. Thank you, retire now.

Delta: Executing. (shuts off)

York: Let's go inside.

Slowly cut to York, Tex, Alex, and SMG4 Gang inside an arbitrary building.

Tex: Nice place, you furnish it yourself?

York: Actually, I had an interior decorator help me. ...She's dead now. Look, Tex, are you absolutely sure he's not anywhere in that head of yours?

Tex: Omega's gone. That's why I'm here.

York: Oh. Let me guess: he's gone, but that's not good enough. You wanna kill him too.

Alex: Basically yes.

Tex: He spent a lot of time in my head, York. You know what it's like: whatever they think, we think. Whatever we know, they know.

York: Hyheah, I'm familiar. Remember all Reggie's dumb knock-knock jokes?

Alex: York, this is serious. Omega wants to do a lot of bad things. We already know where he is, we just need your help to get in.

York: Why?

Tex: He's not alone. Wyoming.

York: Uhh, speak of the devil. Okay, let's say I do this. What's in it for me?

Tex: Payback. How's the vision in your eye?

York: Still blurry... Hurts when I read.

Tex: Well then, how 'bout a little revenge?

York: You know, technically, you're the reason I have one bad eye.

Tex: No, technically I'm the reason you still have one good eye.

York: Hhhh, whad daya think, D?

Delta: (reappearing) Agent Texas poses a serious risk to any mission. The spontaneous ejection of A.I. can be catastrophic to the psyche of an agent.

Alex: Delta, she's fine.

York: She seems okay to me.

Delta: May I remind you what happened when Program Gamma removed itself from Agent Wyoming.

York: That won't be necessary, D. Look, what's your recommendation? We in or we out?

Delta: Tactical Matrix is incalculable. Outcome is uncertain. Chance of success is unknown. But, a little payback would be nice.

York: We're in.

Alex: Oh one more thing. Remember the plan B in case the Mother of invention crash?

York: Project Hope & Destiny, yes.

Alex: Wyoming captures her and copies her memories into a whole new A.I. related to one person.

York: Desti...

Alex: So... you in to help us?

York: Sure. if it means preventing him from using it and including A.I. hunter, then I'm in.

SMG4: Alrighty then, here we go!

Then they went off to the location.

York: Seems you gain new friends for 1 year now, eh?

Alex: Ever since I lost my sister during our mission... I just don't find her as a traitor.., And I lost my chance to say sorry for her...

York: Look, Alex, I know you had a hard time, but you hold it for long. Maybe it's best not to bring up a subject.

Alex: Right.

To Be Continued