ͲᏔᎬᏞᏙᎬ : Warfare prt2

" Clarissa!, Look everything at this party is going to be fine just find Erts and talk about Clowns and stuff... besides Uncle Max's hired some clown called the King Clown to intertain everyone. Hey don't make the same mistake I made...with my younger brother, you only live once you know".
     Chuck was jumping up and down indented on wrapping some of the Trappies ropes around Alkain, but her title of Trappies master wasn't given to her in vain. She easily avoided every single one of them and countered each attack thrown at her, leaving Chuck completely defenseless. Bill didn't seem to be able to stand a chance against Troglodyte, the Expression leader activated his • (Ballooning) and with a balled fist, he blew out a long balloon...with a glow of red light the symbol on his nose transformed it into a red spear that had an electric ora. With each blast of lightning, Bill's dodging became shaky  then the spear welder thunderously struck it on the clown's chest, sending him flying to the Princess clown's feet. " good bye Bill".
      Erts managed to find Clarissa and the two though uncomfortable around it other, still managed to have fun. The small toy car race through the party and with everyone wondering what it was....as it arrived on the stage, it's doors opened and an eighth foot muscular clown jumped out it.
ͲᎻᎬ ᏦᏆΝᏀ ᏟᏞϴᏔΝ.
As he performed his began everyone was amazed and filled with wonder..all, but Erts who was quite uninterested. Clarissa tried to pull his attention towards the performance, but he just softly ignored her, " hey I thought you liked clown". The king clown's bells on his head rang, telling him there is someone not interested in the performance. Erts headed  outside with Clarissa, when the king clown jumped them.
     〠" why hello there kikikikkiki... can I interest you in some first hand performance... it's free", " Ammmm no thanks mr king clown", 〠" You must be really unhappy or...diffrent. Ohh So that's what you are...don't worry, I know about the amplifier and you know what? you can keep it. I'm sure they were going to find a way out sooner. Boy can you do me a favor", the king clown said before knocking Clarissa out with a finger snap.
     " Well yeah, but is she going okay," 〠" don't worry about her... I need you to take the other prison and become King of the clowns... afterwards you should distroy me with the ♦ Swallow flames, so that 𝔖𝔦𝔪𝔬𝔫 should remain locked up forever. Don't worry about it, the second I give it to you...you will automatically burn me to ash",   " Don't!...I can't make a fire and I can't do it!... I can't kill you! ".
     The king clown then held Erts face and the boy's other hand burnt with a different symbol and this introduction to his body caused them to become identical.
֎֍
They glowed a variety of colors, before the mask of king clown covered Erts face... sending a bright piler of light into the sky causing the bright day sky to darkness with a pitch black mist.
The all Clowns at the circus, saw this and it stopped there fighting, because they knew what it meant.