Chapter 1: The New President.

............

Alya, along with the rest of the class, returned angrily to the park to confront Marinette, when the starry sky loathed over Paris.

And to everyone's surprise, they saw how the bluenette was ordering the dishes, and all the macaroni I had brought to the party left them in a garbage bag, and then dumped them in the containers that were not far from the place.

-Can you tell what you're doing? -The blogger inquired annoyedly, but the alluded to looked at him earnestly, and then sighed wearyly.

-I just get rid of these "toxic macaroni," it's not going to be that someone else is allergic and I don't know -the bluenette said dry, then organized the cutlery,-so I've decided not to cooperate with something done by me again, if you want macaroni, you'll have to buy them, since I don't want any more misunderstandings.

-You knew Lila was allergic! -Alya counterattacked, but the first to react was Nino, trying to calm her down.

-Please Alya, it's over, and besides, we know Marinette wouldn't be able to do something like that...,-the brunette refuted, but Marinette mocks her attitude.

-If did you know that, why you didn't defend me? -the girl demanded, and then addressed the rest of her companions- Are you forgot that we met first to organize everything? Are you forget I told you I was going to bring the coconut macaroni? Then why didn't Lila say anything about it at the time? -Everyone was silent, and Alya tried to excuse herself.

-Maybe she forgot, you know she suffers from memory problems -Marinette became offended and walked with a countenance so cold that he freezed the blood of the blogger.

-Are you listening to you? Something like that can't be forgotten, an allergy isn't a game, but for Lila, after all, she confessed to me that she only says what people want to hear -said young Dupain-Cheng dry, to which Alya turned red from outrage.

-Do you say again that she is a liar? -she retorted the brunette, gently pushing Marinette - I told you to stop that, just because you don't like her doesn't mean you should be talking about that nonsense.

-It's true, Lila isn't friends with Ladybug, she didnt travel to Achu or know Prince Ali, she didn't save Jagged Stone's cat, she has never worked with Clara Nightingale, she has never had tinitus or any disease and I can assure you that she doesn't care about any of you, you are only her slaves – Marinette's hard speech left her companions speechless , which went from surprise to offense.

-We aren't Lila's slaves! -Kim exclaimed, but in his words, the bluenette laughed eagerly.

-Really? How many times have you been after her every time she sheds her crocodile tears? Alya spends her time begging her for an interview with Ladybug; Nino still expects to get that autograph from his favorite director; Rose hasn't contacted Prince Ali; Nathaniel awaits that "contact" with that Japanese mangaka; not to mention Kim and Alix who are still waiting for video chat with their favorite Olympic athlete...

-THAT'S ENOUGH! -Alya interrupted him, and Marinette only looked at him with disdain.

-Its hurt, right? -Sarcastic asked the bluenette.

-The one she couldn't keep her promises... -replied Alya in her teeth, but a giggle of the girl interrupts her again.

- HA! For a year? As far as I know, Chloe can have and show off his contacts in record time, just as it did during the course representative elections when he got them Jagged Stone's autograph –Marinette sharpened his gaze towards the blogger, the one who swallowed dry- and not even speak when I managed to get you your first official interview with Ladybug in less than 24 hours, or when I convinced Clara that she would only be in her video if you were involved too.