Chapter 10: Revenge

A/N: Hello everyone! It's been... er... nine months since I updated this story. I'M SO SORRY!! And I also feel bad that this chapter is only 5k words or so long, but at least it's a chapter? Sports Festival should be next. Sorry for such a long wait, but HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! I wanted to get this out by Christmas to make everyone smile. :3 Did ya smile? I hope so. I also added some edits to the previous chapters, but I'll post those at a later date because uploading even just one chapter takes me the better part of an hour. No joke. (No seriously, she's not in this chapter. Lol)

At any rate, I wanted to thank everyone who submitted epic fanart! I loved It all!! I get so excited every time I see new art. I've compiled it all into one link, so please enjoy!! :D And if anyone has new fanart to send, please e-mail it Aizawa@email.com along with the username you'd like to go by. ^^

https://imgur.com/gallery/3F1nqRw

That being said, please enjoy the chapter!

~~~

Izuku smirked as he laid on his bed. Hisashi was a little smarter than he'd given him credit for—the man hadn't laid a finger on him, and instead sent him to his room. He'd locked the door from the outside—switching the door handle out for one that Izuku couldn't pick the lock of. No food, of course, and no water.

But Izuku had been counting on this. He'd stocked up years of evidence against this man. Videos, audio, photos, written threats... everything he could get his hands on. He'd even recorded that one day that he'd revealed he wasn't Izuku's biological father.

Hisashi was smart enough to know that giving Izuku bruises when he attended U.A. was a bad idea. But the man had underestimated Izuku's ability to make connections. He knew Izuku was a Heroics student, because his mother was just so proud and wanted his 'father' to be proud, too, but he mistakenly thought that he was a nobody in the class. After all, who would pay much (positive) attention to the Quirkless Heroics kid?

So he didn't bother even considering the fact that Izuku's teachers would notice an absentee student on Monday. Because they'd never noticed at his other school, and they'd certainly never cared. And maybe the excuse of him not feeling well could've worked, had he not taken Izuku's cell phone, turned it off, and shoved it in a locked drawer in the kitchen.

Because Izuku knew his teachers would send him messages asking him if he was okay, and when they didn't get a response they'd worry. If a strange man answered the house phone when he'd blatantly told them his mother was essentially single, that'd only set off more alarm bells.

And Izuku was certain that they'd come looking for him. The only hitch in his plan was his mother—he needed to make sure she was safe. But he had no way of getting out of his room right now (without busting down the door). The handle Hisashi had changed didn't even have a keyhole on this side, and a deadbolt was pretty freaking hard to slip a credit card through. His window was bolted shut and made of bulletproof glass (something Hisashi had insisted upon years ago, citing the bad neighborhood).

It was annoying, really. But again, Izuku had planned for this. It's why he'd downloaded a new app onto his phone on the way home from school on Friday. It allowed him to send a text on a timer—even when his phone was out of commission (he'd honestly half-expected Hisashi to destroy the thing).

He glanced at his alarm clock. It was Monday afternoon, and he was certain his teachers were concerned, now. School had gotten out ten minutes ago, which meant his text would go out in five.

He smirked. Hisashi wouldn't know what hit him. He waited another five minutes after the text went out before moving to sit by his window.

It was only ten minutes after that that he saw a worried Ectoplasm standing in the tree outside said window. He smiled when he saw him, and the teacher looked relieved.