Age 7 dear diary...

Hi diary June 5th it's sei again daddy is acting weird he seems stressed and his job seems mean! And mommy I think does not have time for me. Diary I think mommy and daddy were fighting earlier she was loud and saying something about money and me. I don't think mommy is happy she seems stressed.

Dear diary June 8th sorry diary I skipped my mommy left for work and my daddy alone with me but daddy I guess got fed up with me and hit me. I have a bruise on my eye and it hurts! I miss mommy.

Hello diary June 10th sorry about skipping again I've been at school and I keep forgetting about writing my mommy found out about daddy hurting me and she yelled at him and sent me to my room the next five minutes I heard crying and screaming. Is mommy ok?...

Dear diary June 11th mommy and daddy keep arguing and I feel unwanted....my uncle is teaching me about survival and how to use a machete and pocket knife against who knows what uncle seems crazy but In a fun way.

Hello diary it's been 5 years sorry about now not writing mommy and daddy have made up but seem more....vigilant and creepy my uncle has gotten more close and I almost live with him because my parents are always working well that's it for now.....