Chapter 1

It was just another casual day of fork being used, getting cleaned then being put back from were he had always been put, beside the spoons, yet today there was a little utensil mixup. A spoon was placed right beside fork! And it sure as hell was a sexy naked wet tall shiny glowing spoon.

"The hell am I doing here" the spoons deep voice had said scaring the tall fork who moved away, "your pussy is touching my thingy" fork whispered as spoon blushed.

Suddenly the other forks started hitting on the sexy motherfucking spoon who would lowkey just slap all of them, except for forks big brother, forky.

"Your shiny" forky smirked out as his spike touched the back of spoons round face, "u-uh" spoon had whispered out before blushing, 'who does he think he is!?' Fork angrily thought to himself before throwing spoon behind him.

"This pussies mine!" He yelled to the other forks causing spoon to gasp dramatically.

The other forks then nodded sadly before waddling away, spoon then look down as fork just stood there in front of her.

"That was funny" a suddenly handsome VOICE had said attracting both forks and spoons attraction. It was a knife! Not just any knife, it was the 'Dont come in my swamp' knife, everyone had a crush on him.

Including both spoon and fork.

"Forkie isn't wrong spoon.. you are really shiny" knife said before trailing his sharp metal against spoons shiny one.

"Oh" Fork said as he frowned waddling away, he had no chance against knife.