Chapter 2

Fork had spent the rest of the 27 minutes listening to knife complementing how shiny spoon was, occasionally see knife touch her pussy or something, he would just frown.

"Hey fork!" Spoon said waddling up to the fork who sadly smiled, "what's wrong?" Spoon frowned which cause fork to slap the frown off her face. Like literally.

"Nothing totally didn't (read: did) see knife flirt with you" fork said as he crossed his spikes against each other, spoon finding it extremely attractive how his metal spikes would move so aggressively.

"Fork I don't like him I like you! Let's get together!" Spoon said suddenly scaring fork, "you want to... date me?" Fork said as a tear fell down his metal spike.

"Yeah" Spoon said. (So bland)

*kisses aggressively/romantically/emotionally/lovingly/everythingly*

It had already been 36 seconds since the loving couple got together and it felt like they were married at this point, I mean they'd already have kissed so.

Now 5 minutes in the loving relationship, they had already killed all the remaining forks while holding hands, it almost felt like paradise to fork and spoon.

Fork even stabbed Forkie with his spikes in glee, it felt amazing to kill his brother for doing absolutely nothing to him before.

Fork really would do everything for spoon.

Yet poor oblivious fork didn't know that Spoon still had her ugly feelings for knife.