「ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ」

⭑· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⋆。˚☽˚。 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ⭑

M/N ADMIRED THE VIEW outside the window as snow fell down slowly yet gracefully, it was Christmas Eve. He looked around the room to see all the pretty Christmas décor he put up with his parents, he smiled as he admired the pretty Christmas lights they bought a few weeks ago.

Looking outside once more, a memory popped up at the sight of kids running and almost slipping on the icy pavement.

"Hurry up M/n" yelled Oikawa as he urged the lilac haired male to finish putting on his skates faster, M/n stuck his tongue out at Oikawa as if to say "Learn to wait old geezer", Oikawa, as if actually hearing the lilac haired male Insult him, placed his hand on his chest and faked looking offended, "Moody brat" Oikawa playfully glared at M/n as he finally finished putting on his skates.

Going into the rink, they saw Kageyama stretching, Atsumu leaning on the wall and Ushijima in skating back and forth. "Yohoo! ~" Oikawa greeted as he slid onto the ice towards the three leaning on the wall.

M/n shakily set one foot into the rink and then slowly placed the other one and held onto the glass windows as leverage as he slowly skated to the others who were laughing at him.

"Are you that scared of slipping and falling again?" Atsumu teased as M/n finally reached them. M/n glared at Atsumu as he snapped back with "At least I didn't hit the wall so hideously the first time I skated" Oikawa and Kageyama snickered at M/n's counterattack while Atsumu fumed.

Ushijima, being the only responsible one, decided to diffuse the incoming argument by saying "Let's just skate already" Ushijima said in a voice that sounded a bit like a plea for Oikawa.

M/n, quickly sensing Ushijima's intentions, asked another question to divert their attention "Why are we the only ones here?", The other four whistled silently while looking in different directions. M/n looked at them with suspicion evident in his eyes as he urged them to speak up with his hand.

"Uhm well, we wanted to be the only ones here since .. we rarely see each other so we rented out the entire thing" Kageyama spoke up as he once again avoided the lilac haired male's intense gaze, finally knowing their intentions, the lilac haired male flushed and quickly said "You guys didn't have to do that!" before hiding his face in the neck of his turtleneck.

The other four in the room cooed at the small male trying to hide his blush. Adverting his eyes, M/n spoke once more saying "Didn't it co-cost a lot though?", Atsumu and Oikawa laughed as they said "You are literally the most lovable kid in the neighborhood, our parents would adopt you in a heartbeat "

M/n flushed even more and proceeded to skate over to them and barrel into them and tackle them in his embrace, "I love you guys!" he said while smiling an adorable closed eye smile. The four boys flush at his words but each of them react differently, Oikawa shouts out and "I love you too! ~", Atsumu looks away and mutters an "I love you too", Kageyama also mutters out an "I love you to you idiot" and Ushijima just ruffles M / n's hair and says "I love you too M/n".
M/n helps them all get up and shouts "Let's skate!" and then proceeds to skate in a fast pace towards the center, the others follow suit and they race after M/n. The lilac haired male does a triple axel, the others watch him as he lands on the ground gracefully.