🎀WELCOME🎀

We whole heartily welcome you all to the 'DESTACAR AWARDS' sparkles

Awards are a way to encourage unity goals and inculcate competitive spirit. This is the reason why our community here, is starting awards this year . So here we have held awards for all genres ,may it be romantic , thriller , mythology , paranormal or any other fanfiction these awards are for all . The awards give the honour to writers who are trying hard to achieve success in writing or the ones excelled in writing ,performing arts and visual arts, these awards are not for the writer who are writing for many years but these awards are for new comers also . The aim of our community awards is to recognize the hidden talent of our writers who had written their stories in an amazing and marvellous way!!!

SPOTLIGHT community believes in encouraging not only the writers but everyone may they be graphic designer, editors, promoters , because we believe that when they are motivated, they work hard in future and of course their performance is better from the previous one .

We would also like to express gratitude to the members of our community who have fulfilled their duties very well . Failure is to justify their roles and raise all the burden of smiling work. This encouraging incident is not possible without you I want to thank all the writers, editers, graphic designers, promoters , Reviewers and our judges, for giving 'Destacar Awards 'an amazing journey .

"It is not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up"
That's what the writers gave.
______________________________________