✨RULES and REGULATIONS✨

SPOTLIGHT COMMUNITY provides-learning space for writers, members through the exchange of excellence, innovative and impactful practices

SPOTLIGHT COMMUNITY RULES:

Trust and Openness:
The COMMUNITY is founded on the principles of open communication and trust.

Participation:
Active participation by members is the vital ingredient that makes our community valuable and encouraging.

Confidentiality
Members are committed to sharing experiences and insights in an atmosphere of confidentiality .

Respect & Professionalism
Discussions and debates are always conducted in a respectful and professional manner by avoiding any kind of rude or rough behavior.

Non-Solicitation
The Network is not a place to sell products or services to other members. It is a forum to learn from the exchange of ideas, experiences and information.

Award Rules & Regulations

Award Descriptions

Spotlight community is started with 'Destacar Awards' The community encourages our unique idea , This uniqueness, which bring our community together is a wealth of knowledge and experience of like-minded individuals.

General Regulations

1) Eligibility - The award can only be awarded to the writers .

2) DESTACAR AWARDS reserves the following rights:

a) Refuse to disclose to an writer's personal information that is evaluative or opinion material compiled solely for the purpose of determining the individual's suitability for receipt of the award.

b) we will withhold an award if we didn't have any in candidate who meets the selection criteria.

3) Writers will only be considered when they do their assigned work on the given period of time .

4) All materials submission is a must.

a) Must describe original work.

b) Must not contain fabricated or false information.

5) No deferrals of awards will be allowed. All writers should make themselves available to receive the award at the WATTPAD APP. Failure to be available will be considered a withdrawal of the forms, unless under special circumstances.

6) Receipt of awards is conditional upon the recipient's compliance with all of the terms, conditions, guidelines and regulations as set out in the terms of reference.

7) An independent jury is formed by the SPOTLIGHT COMMUNITY in which they will co-ordinate with SPOTLIGHT FOUNDER OR MEMBERS .

8) if any problem comes in future the judges will coordinate and will moderate the decision of the jury. So every decision should be reached among jury members, the advisor will be granted an additional vote.

9) you have to follow the founder illustriouskeli431

Responsibilities of Participants, Finalists, and the Award Winner:

1. Participants should agree to complete a survey at the close of the competition designed to determine satisfaction levels and identify areas for improvement.

2. The finalists must be active on Wattpad when we were going to tell about the winners

And this for all plzz give this award book a shout-out ♥️

_____________________________________