(1) Sung Areum

Areum POV
The golden sun rises, as I feel arms wrap around my waist. He snuffles into my shoulder. I could feel his hair tickling my skin, in a soft ways. I wish we could stay in this position for forver...

"areum-ah" He said in his morning rough voice.

"mornin' Daniel"

The warmth he gives me always touches my heart, his lovely aura is what made me fall in love with him.
I turned around and went in for a morning kiss, only to be rejected.

"Babe, not now"
"It's only a kis-"
"Please?"
"Okay..."

I thought he didn't wanna kiss me  because he just woke up and was tired.
I thought wrong.

It was a beautiful and healthy relationship...
With a screwed up future.

//Three days later//

*vase shatters to pieces*

"YOUR REALLY GOING TO BELIEVE A PICTURE OVER ME HUH?! I AM YOUR FIRST LOVE, YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOU CAN'T JUST BREA-"

" ex-boyfriend " I replied to his violent screaming while tearing up...

"SERIOUSLY AREUM?!? THIS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU GET CHEATED ON-"

" So I get cheated on for crying? "
I was now in obvious tears, but did I even expect from him, to come up to me, hug me and explain the whole situation out?
Nah. Daniel's changed.

//Few hours earlier//

"How can she even come to school?"
"Wow, she's brave, I could never"
"She needs to stop acting like she doesn't know"
"I feel pitiful for her"

People muttered behind my back as I walked past them, the. whole. day. But I guess that's a phase everyone goes through in life.
I thought they were some dumb rumours so I brushed it off and forgot about them.
Big mistake.

"HEY MINA!" I called out to my bsf.
"Heyoo-"

We had quite a chat, but I could tell she was nervous from her voice, but that's how Mina is, she hates attention. So I cheered her up and went home.

I was bored so I logged into Daniel's snapchat just to tease him. The moment I logged in, I was Mina's contact at the top, so I decided to check it. I thought they were planning a suprise for me or something close enough as my bsf and my bf, but the suprise was on a whole new level.

💜Mina💜
"Hey~"
"Sup"
"A sup? That's all I get from last night?"
"Your so cute, okay-
Hey babe"

At this point, I already knew what was going to happen...

"That's more like it. Wasn't last night fun~"
"Very fun" 
" Hey, you liked that didn't you?"
" Yeah~"

I couldn't push myself to read any further. A stake had gone through my heart.
My boyfriend was cheating on me with my bestfriend.

//Back to present//

Daniel just casually walked out with his bags, leaving my heart and my life shattered and in a mess.

PS. Its my first ff so hope y'all like it :))
🌈💜🌺💮