Lover from another band (Kellic smut)

Friday night. Me and my band are singing last song of the tour. I know i should think about lyrics and fans, that are screaming my name. But I cant. There is just only person that im able to think. I need to be with him.

Just few seconds and the tour is over. It was amazing 6 months that i spent with my boys from band and with Vic. Fans was excited when we announced that we are going to do tour with PTV. I think i was most excited. The fact, that i can spend time with Vic is like dream.

Now its over. Last thing we have to do is take a bow and say goodnight to crowd. PTV come to stage. I have to look at Vic's incredible beautiful smile that he gives to fans. He turns and looks at me giving me smirk. I know what we are going to do tonight.

We step to dressing room. Boys decided going to party.

"Sorry guys I'm fucking tired. Tonight I stay in."

"You are such a pussy man" Gabe said.

"Shut up"

So boys left me alone. I heard that doors opened and someone steped in. I turned and saw sexiest man that i have ever seen. Vic sat next to me and placed his hand on my thight. My body shivered under his touch.

"You looked so hot tonight." Vic said suggestively.

"So you did. I couldn't take off my eyes of you."

"I need you so fucking bad, Kellin." I love the way he said my name. His hand started rub very slow on my thight.

I moaned. "Stop. I hate when it, when you tease me."

"Do you want me to move my hand up?" Vic didn't wait for my answer. He moved his hand on my croach. But his touches was so slow.

After few seconds he increase pace. I stood up and took my pants and shirt off. I was there only in my boxers. I steped closer to Vic. He knew what he had to do. He gentle kissed bulge under the lace farbic. I gave out loud moan. I wrapped hand around his long sweaty hair.

"Holy shit!" I swore.

He took off my boxers off. He licked tip of my c*ck.

"FUCK! Vic stop doing this." I ordered.

"Make me." Vic kissed my c*ck very gentle.

"Please." I was so h*rny, so begging was only thing that i could do.

"You are cute when you begging me. Say it again."

"Please."

"What? I can't hear you."

"PLEASE!"

"Your wish is my order." He chuckled. He took my c*ck full in mouth nd moved up and down. It made me moaned his name.

"Im so close." Then he stoped everything and stood up.

"Why the fuck are you doing this to me?" I growled.

"Because I love you,silly." He kissed my lips.

"I love you too." I said into his lips.

We sat on couch and cuddled with all passion. Vic took off his jeans, shirt and boxers. He looks so hot naked. I could watch him like that everytime.

"I want feel you inside me." He said and turned.

I slapped his ass. "You are such bad boy." SLAP "You teased" SLAP "And thats very mean" SLAP "You have to be punished" SLAP SLAP SLAP.

"I hope this teached you some maners" I didnt wait for answer. I place my c*ck inside his butt. I moved fast and rough. Thats how he likes it. The room was filled with curses and our names. I was close to orgasm.

"Im...cl-close." I stuttered.

"Hold on for while." Vic said.

"Fuck. I cant.."

"Okay. Let it go for me"

We released together. We sat next to each other. I place my head on his shoulder and listen to his heavy breath.

"We have to go touring tohether everytime." He said

"We have to be together forever."

"I love you, Kellin so much."

"I love you more." I giggled

"Uh-uh I love you more than more."