Chapter 16. The song

When (Y/n) arrived to the mansion she was approached by a butler.

"Hello Miss (Y/N), I'm Gotoh, would you like to pass by Gon and the other two with him?" He said

"Totally" She responded.

She walked towards the gate.
"May I open it?" She asked.
Gotoh nodded.

"If you can, only the head Zoldycks can open all the doors, while the Staff and the children family members can open a few doors " He spoke.
  "I see" She said with interest.
(Y/n) moved her arms a bit and jumped a bit. She put her hands on the door and began to push, the doors slowly began to move.

"Would you like help?" He said.

"Nah I'm good" She grunted.
She was able to push 3 doors open.

"That was hard" She said while brushing off the dirt on her black jeans.

"Please follow me to Mister Gon, then we'll head to Mister and Mrs Zoldycks" Gotoh said and walked towards a forest.
Once they arrived towards a house, she saw Gon walking around with weights on him.

"Gon!" She yelled out to him.
Gon turned towards her and smiled.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled and rush towards her. She hugged him.

"How are the others?" She asked.

"Oh their both training somewhere in the forest, I haven't seen them all morning" He said while smiling.
She smiled back.

"How nice, why are you guys training?" She asked confused.

"So we can open the front doors to save Killua!" Gon said with a serious face.

"If you had arrive with me, I could've open the door for you"
Gon looked shocked.

"You open the doors!? How many!" He said excited.

"I open 3 of them" (Y/n) said with a proud look.

"Well my dear Gon I must go, I'm here on a request from Mr. Zoldyck" She patted his head and walked off with Gotoh.

(Y/n) stood in a circle of the Zoldycks but killua wasn't here. Well she guessed there's more of them but there's only 8 of them.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) (L/n) before I start....singing....may I know your names" She asked while trying her jacket around her waist.

"Sure, we'll introduce oldest to youngest" Mr. Zoldyck said.

"Hello, my name is Zeno, I'm Silvas father" Zeno said while shaking her hand.

"My name is Silva I am the father" He said and bowed a bit.

"Hello my dear, my name is Kikyo the mother" She said and held my hand with both of hers. She then sat back down next to Silva.

"As you probably know, I'm Illumi, the eldest son" He said from his sitting place.

"This isn't wroth my time, my name is Milluki the second eldest" He said from his spot.

"My, hello....my name is Maha, I'm Zenos father, and I guess I should've gone first" a old man said slowly.

"I would get up to shake your hand but I'm too old to move a whole lot" he said again.
"It's okay" She said.

"My name is Kalluto I'm the youngest" He said.

"It's lovely to meet you all" (Y/n) bowed.

The music started to play, and I began singing.

"If I woke up without ya, I don't know what I would do. Thought I could be single forever 'till I met you"

"Usually don't be fallin', fallin' fast,"

"You got a way of keeping, coming back to back, I just found out, the only reason that you lovin' me, was to get back at your ex lover"

"But before you leave, usually I would never would never even care"

"Baby, I know he creepin', I feel it in the air, Every night, and every day~"

"I tried to~ make you stay~ But your,"

"Savage love, did somebody, did somebody break your heart? looking like an angel, but your savage love, When you kiss me  know you don't give two F***s, But I still want that, Your savage love"

"Your savage Lo--Lo--Love, Your savage Lo--lo--love, you can use me~"

"'Cause I still want that, Baby I hope that this ain't karma, 'cause I get around, you wanna run it up, I wanna lock it down, usually don't be fallin', be fallin',  fallin' fast."

"You got a way of making me spend up all my cash"

"Every night and every day~, I tried to make you stay~ but your, savage love, did somebody, did somebody break your heart?"

"Looking like an angel, but your savage love"

"When you kiss me I know that you don't give two f***s"

"I still want that, your savage love, your savage Lo--lo--love, your savage lo--lo--love"

"You could use me~, 'cause I still want that savage love, your savage lo--lo--love"

"Your savage Lo--lo--love, you can use me~"

" 'Cause I still want that, your savage love"

She finished singing, and she was somewhat out of breath. Kikyo seems to be crying with joy as she hugged her husband and Illumis eyes widen slightly.