Who the Heck Was I Sleeping With?!?

Chapter 2: Who the heck was I sleeping with?!?!

Marinette woke up to the sound of faint snoring. She almost yelled but thankfully, she remembered the black cat that she had let sleep on her bed. She giggled quietly as the moments they had last night came back to her slowly.

She carefully climbed out of bed and made her way down her trap door to the bathroom, grabbing her phone on the way out.

Once she finished, she checked her phone to see what time it was. Her phone read 1:00 am.

"Hmm ..." she made her way to the couch located on the floor below her bedroom.

She sat down and opened her text messages. She had no texts of course since it was quite early in the morning and she didn't expect any. She just wanted to check and see if her best friend for life aka Alya, was awake.

Marinette: Hey. you awake girl?

Alya: Yesh. It's 1 in the morning gurl. what you doing awake

Marinette: I just wanted to let you know that I had someone sleep over tonight.

Alya: Ooh! Juicy. who??? adrien!?!!

Marinette: You wish! ;)+

Alya: spill right NOW gurl? Who is over at your house?! Did you have a gurls night without me!!

Marinette: No! OCN. I would NEVER have a girls night without my gurl ;D

Alya: WHO THEN!! I DEMAND YOU TELL ME!!!!

Marinette: UMMM... Chat Noir slept over with me tonight.

Alya: You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Marinette: uuuuhhhh... why would I lie to my best friend?

Alya: If you wanted to hide the fact that ADRIEN slept with you last night!!!!

Alya: Or if you had a gurls' night without ME!

Marinette: Like i said before i would never have a gurls night without my gurl (Alya). And why would adrien not have told Nino that he was staying at my house who would automatically tell you, his girlfriend!

Alya: Fair point Mar. sorry i didn't believe you

Alya: WAIT! SO THAT MEANS THAT CHAT NOIR (FAMOUS SUPERHERO OF PARIS) SLEPT OVER AT MY BFF'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marinette: yepp...

Alya: Can I come over first thing tomorrow and snap a picture or try to get an interview with him or something?!?!? Pls!

Marinette: I guess so. I should probably ask him for permission so maybe not first thing in the morning.

Alya: But don't you want to know who is behind the mask

Marinette: ...

I guess that it would be nice to know who I had been kissing. Just to make sure that Chat is not some random eleven year old like in Shazam or some super weird creepy old dude who looks like my grandpa. What if Chat really IS my grandpa!!! No! That's ridiculous. He is way too flexible and his skin is WAY too soft.

Marinette: Sure Als. I guess you can come over. Would 6:30 be too early for you?

Alya: Thank you!! I will be over at 6:30 sharp. See you tomorrow. we both better get some sleep if we want to be up and running early.

Marinette: I'll plan on it! See you tomorrow. GN Besty!

Alya: G'night

As Mari made her way back up to her room, she started worrying about who was behind the mask, if they were her age, and if she knew them.

If I find out Chat's identity, I should probably tell him who I am. Alya too I guess since she is going to find out Chat's identity tomorrow with me. And then maybe we should tell Nino so that he does not get the impression that we are keeping secrets from him and get his feelings hurt.

With those thoughts circling through her head, she decided to sleep on her chaise.

"G'night stranger," she whispered to the masked and mysterious superhero that was sleeping in her bed.