365 days (Blake Gray) 🥵

(You and Blake have been friends since you were 5 and you've had a crush on him since what feels like forever)

Y/N POV:

I was sitting on my sofa waiting for Blake to arrive. He recently got big on TikTok so we haven't been hanging around a lot recently as he was busy. I plan on telling him how I feel today I just hope it doesn't ruin our friendship.
I was bought out of my thoughts from a knocking on the door.

Knock, knock

I got up and opened the door

Y/N: hey
Blake: hi
We hug
Y/N: I'm glad we finally get to hang out
Blake: I know, I'm sorry, I've just been really busy with meetings and stuff
Y/N: it's okay wanna watch a movie
Blake: yeh sure
I close the door and we go to my room
Y/N: what do you wanna watch?
Blake: 365 days?
~I've never watched 365 days so I'm only going of what I've heard~
We were cuddling when the boat scene came on
Blake: I'm just gonna go to the toilet real quick
Y/N: you know where it is don't you?
Blake: yeh
Y/N: okay
5 minutes later Blake still hadn't come back so I went to check on him
Y/N: Blake are you okay?
Blake: oh fuck Y/N mhm just like that

Blake's POV:

Were to start, I've had a crush on my best friend Y/N for ages. We've been friends since we were 5 so I didn't want to mess anything up.
I was going to her house today, tbh we haven't hung out recently due to me getting " famous" on tiktok.

At Y/N's house
We were in her room and we were watching 365 days and the boat scene came on and I got hard.
I told Y/N that I was going to the bathroom.

Blake's thoughts: I hope she doesn't hear me
I started jerking himself off to Y/N

Blake: fuck that's good, mhm, fucking hell. Omg Y/N go faster, that feels so good. You're doing amazing. Oh fuck Y/ N just like that.
That's when I heard Y/ N shouting me and it sounded like she was outside, shit did she hear me.

Authors note: thanks for reading, this is my first story so I hope you like it. I'm going to make a part 2 for this as it's already quite long.
Word count:415