𝑋-𝑀𝐴𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸!!

I just wanna say that I love y'all with all my heart and I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Even if there is not a lot of gifts under that tree, it's still a wonderful time of year! I also want to thank you for reading my book! (More to come next year 😉)

I will start uploading again in mid January, Because I want to spend time with my family! I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! LETS GET OUT OF THIS HELL WE CALLED 2020 AND MOVE ON TO 2021!

Have this one last (short) Christmas Baku story (todobaku included~) Now with that out of the way, Goodbye and see you next year baby's~

Your dear friend-
Teddy~

"Ugh, you have to put them in the oven Sho! Don't use you damn quirk Idoit!" Bakubaby yelled At Todoroki.

"But, this way is better Katsuki~" Todoroki whined as Bakugou slapped his hand away.

"THATS NOT HOW YOU BAKE THE COOKIES!"

"That's not fair, Kat."

"Why are you like this..." Katsuki faceplamed

"...Eh" Todoroki shrugged his shoulders and lit the pan a flam

"SHO! NO SHO NO!" Katsuki yelled

"Sho, yes" Todoroki smirked

The cookies looked pretty good when Todoroki cooled them down after FLAMING them

"Wow, these are actually pretty good sho!" Katsuki said as he tasted the cookies

"I know." Todoroki said smug as duck* (we don't curse in the house)

Bakubaby and Todoroni came out with a plate of cookies to everyone in the common room.

"YAY, COOKIES!" Mina shouted with excitement

"Yeah yeah, everyone gets two.." Todoroki said

"Sweet! Thanks for making these!" Denki said as he got two cookies

"Alright, when everyone is done getting their cookies, sit down so we can watch the Christmas movie!" Deku said as he held urakraka's( her name is hard to spell omfg 😭) hand.

After everyone got their cookies,  they all sat down.

"Start it Izu!" Ocha said.

"Okay, it's starting!"

They all took their attention to the movie, laughing, talking and having fun.

Katsuki put his head on Shoto's shoulder and smiled, then held his hand.

"Thanks for the best year ever sho.." Katsuki said softly.

"Your welcome Kat.." Shoto said back.

All of class 1-A can't wait till next year..To have this fun all over again.

And get to experience together.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVES!!

390 words