Chapter 1

Waking up like a normal day except it was your wedding day. Wedding day is the happiest day of people live. I think those people should go suck my Nevermind, but I not that happy today.
A Couple day ago I found out my Fiance cheated on my with his cousin. She even going to be at the wedding. I still feel guilty about saying yes to him when he proposes even tho you're in love with someone that not him.

Having my Maid of honor drive me to the wedding place. When wedding planning you chose the Pippen Hill Farm& Vineyard well I didn't really pick my fiance did he did the wedding planning and ignored all of your ideas. Every time you had an idea he we say "iḿ planning the wedding because you might not even make it."

Getting ready for the wedding you had are make-up and hair done. I feel so nervous so I went to the rooftop of the place I was getting ready. Stay up there taking in the fresh air till I felt a present by you. You open your eyes and saw the man that broke your heart two years ago but still equally still in love with him as two years ago. He said, "I brought you some tea because I know how it calms you down." "Thank you" As I took a sip of it and we just stood there for a minute. You look at him and said "okay I think I'm ready to go back now." before he can answer you left not wanting to look him in the eye.

You were about to walk down the aisle. You had Rossi walk you down the aisle since he was like a father figure to you. The doors open and you see your team there and Gracia up at the top with your fiance and his best man. YOu both agree to have one person up there with you and you chose Gracia because she your best friend. The music starts so you started to walk down when you reach the top you look into the audience.

I see in the first row was Aaron on the edge by the aisle with Haley sitting by him and Rossi next to her. In the next row was Will, JJ, and there son henry. The next row after them sit on them was Emily, Derek, and Reid.

The Priest brought you out of your thoughts when he begins "I'm here to bring together y/n l/n and Ben Smith." The ceremony goes on till we get to the vows and I do's. The Priest says "Does anyone have any objection if do say or forever hold your peace." You look into the audience and nobody said anything till Aaron stood up but sat down, and apologize

The priest continued but the Aaron stood up again and says "I love you y/n, I always have, I love everything about you even the thing I don't like I love, I want you with me I love you and I think you love me too, will you".

AARON POV

Today was like a normal day except your soulmate, the love of your life, best friend was getting married and it wasn't to me.

I and Haley got ready and drove to where the wedding was taking place. You met with the team after waiting for the wedding to start. I start to have this feeling in my stomach. I know it been two years since I left her I felt so bad. I had this feeling that i should go check up on y/n. I went to her room where she was should be in but when i went up there she wasn't there. I remember when she felt nervous she goes to look at the star but since it was daytime she probably went to a high place to feel the fresh air.

I went to the rooftop and saw her there before I approach her i went back downstairs and made her tea. I went back to the rooftop and approach her and she looks so beautiful in that dress. She felt me there and open her eyes and look at me and I said "I brought you some tea because I know it calms you down." she responded with a thank you. We stayed like that for a minute and the feeling in my stomach grows and my mind is telling me to tell her but i didn't know if she still loves me the same way. But before I can say something she said " Okay i think i ready to go back now." Before I can say something she left.

I reunited with the team and the wedding started. I took my sit in the front row with Haley. I see Ben and his best man walk in then Gracia then the here comes the bride music starts and everyone stands. The doors open there were she and Rossi walking down the aisle. Before everyone settled I profile the audience. There was this one girl looking at y/n with a mad expression and look at ben like he was the king of the world. Then the music stopped and I took sat down.

I stared at her during the whole ceremony then when the priest said "Does anyone have any objection if you do say now or forever hold your peace." There was my chance to tell her it could go great or bed and I was ready to take those chances. I look at Haley and said I'm sorry then stood up then I back up and apologize to everyone. The priest carried on then I finally had the guts to do it the next thing I remember doing was standing up and saying this." I love you y/n, I always have, I love everything about you even the thing I don't I love, I want you with me I love you, and I think you love me too, will you."