Chapter 2

Hello my fwends I'm back with chapter 2 of this story,Also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE VEIWS ON THE LAST STORY I really appreciate it also chapter of that will be out soon.
Anyway on with the story⚠️

(Goshiki's POV)

I slitty open the bathroom door to see Tendou Sitting on the bathroom floor Cutting himself.

My whole body froze,I couldn't move I was so shocked.

I call Ushijma over to come and see what Tendo was doing.

(Ushijima's POV)

I turn around to see Goshiki sitting by the bathroom door looking though the crack in the door.He looked pretty terrified.

"Ushijma can you.... come hear please"
Goshiki says in a scared and Nervous voice.

I slowly walk over to the bathroom door and peak over the crack in the door.

When my whole face dropped

Tendou was cutting himself sat on the bathroom floor crying.

My heart dropped💔

When I hear a quite mumble come for the bathroom.

"Maybe everyone is right,Maybe I am a MONSTER!!"

My eyes widened and my heart dropped again.

I had to stop this,I had to stop Tendou from
Doing this to himself.

So I opened the bathroom and picked Tendou up and brought him to him bed.

(Tendou's POV)

"Maybe everyone is right,Maybe I am a MONSTER"

As cut deeper into my arm to see Ushijma walk in the room.

My heart dropped

He looked Terrified to see me doing to myself I turn my head to see poor Goshiki peaking his head though the gap in the door, He looked traumatised.

I lift up my head to see Ushijma looking down at me.

"I'm sorry"Ushijma said with a Protestant voice

"Why are you sorry"I replied

I saw Ushijma take a big breath,As he picked me up by my arms and carried me to my bed.

(Goshiki's POV)

I saw Ushijama place Tendou on the bed and went to grab coach.

(Ushijima's POV)

I see Goshiki leave the room and walk to the bathroom to clean up the blood in there.

I hear a loud noise from the other room.

I walk into the room to see Tendou sitting on the window.

"Tendou what are you doing up there" I say trying not to sound worried.

"Why am I here....." I look at him in confusion "Why am I hear on earth if no one likes me" He says with clam but scared voice.

"Your here because your mum and dad made you Tendou" I say trying not to sound stupid(I think I've failed).

"I know how I'm here but WHY" He said in a angry voice before he leaned closer to the window.

"Idk what you mean" I said because I generally didn't know what he was talking about.

Tendou starts to get closer to the window "DONT DO IT TENDOU" I yell with non other then my normal faint expression on my face.

(Tendou's POV)

I was surprised to what I just heard,Ushijima yelling that's a first.

I edge closer to the window just about to jump only to feel hands around my wrists.

(Ushijima's POV)

I grab Tendou's wrists,very scared to what will happen to me🥲.

"NOOO LET ME GO I DONT BELONG IN THIS WROLD" Tendou Yells before kicking me away from him.

"LET ME BE IN PEICE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE....LET ME BE AT MY PARADISE" I hear Tendou say that before he kicks me away once again,this time loosening my grip on his wrists.

"A MONSTER LIKE ME DON'T BELONG IN A WORLD LIKE THIS" Tendou says Yelling at me,Once again kicking me this time causing me to let go of him.

(Tendou's POV)

There I was falling to my death I really thought I'd be lasting longer then this But it is what it is.

Falling really is peaceful I think to myself before I feel two hands grab me and pull me up.

As I reach the peek of the window I see a crying Ushijima next to Goshiki while Coach pulls me up.

I really didn't know why everyone was so sad I knew non of them liked me to begin with so why start liking me now,when I'm about to kill myself.

Hi guys sorry that some of the POV were kinda short I wanted surtun people to see surtun stuff.(like I said when I started this story I CANT SPELL FOR SHIT)🥲✌️