[💗] albedo x reader | sketch

JSHBSUSHEJS I GOT BENNETT AND FISCHL WHEN I WISHED ON ALBEDO'S BANNER JSJSSJS IM NOT GIVING UP JUST YET 😭✋

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

You and Albedo were exploring random places to find out more about the world.

" [y/n], mind if we take a break here? I would love to sketch this beautiful scenery," Albedo asked politely, setting up his art canvas.

You're his student, of course you can't say no to him. You also might have caught feelings for the genius. You agreed to take a break and sat on a random rock, gazing at the sky. You and Albedo sat in a comfortable silence. The sun was about to set, and you started to  feel a little bit hungry.

" Hey, [y/n]. I'm done with my sketch, you're hungry aren't you? Dinner's on me," Albedo said with a grin.

" Sure, you can choose the place to eat, I don't mind," .

♡ ---------------- ♡

" What do you want to eat [y/n]? " Albedo asked, reading the menu.

" I think I'll get [ any genshin food ]. What about you Albedo? "

" I'll get the same, "

While waiting for the food, you and Albedo started a small chat. You were curious about what he was sketching just now.

" What were you sketching Albedo? "

" Oh, I was actually sketching you. You looked beautiful in the sunset so I decided to sketch you. Everything else was boring to draw. Do you want to see it? " Your heart skipped a beat and you swore you saw a tiny tint of red on Albedo's face.

" O-of course! "

Albedo showed you the sketch on the medium-sized canvas. Even though it was just a sketch, it looked exactly like what you remembered.

" This is really impressive, but why draw me in it? You could have drawn the sunset only you know, " you chuckled a bit.

" I wanted the person that I love to be in it. That's right, I'm in love with you [y/n],"

He confessed. Albedo confessed. He likes you back. You immediately hugged him tightly and mumbled, " I love you too, genius, " . He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

" I'm glad, [y/n],"

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

sjsuheiajs guys im so mad there's not enough fluff in this chapter i swear imma make the next oneshot more fluff(y) !! :'D Thank you for reading :")