Prologue

In a local senior high school in England, there was a boy who went to the library at break time. He's currently finding a book that he has read for some time. The book in question is titled "A Witch's Tale". The writer is a young man that has been working on many projects and now works at an enterprise somewhere.

When the boy finally found the book, without his knowledge, a girl with pink hair nudged him and made the book in his hand fall.

"Ah! Sorry!" surprised the girl.

The boy said it was okay. But the girl insisted on asking if he was hurt. He answered not to worry while trying to reassure the girl. The girl calmed herself down and handed the book to him.

"Oh, thank you," said the boy while smiling.

The girl was a little embarrassed to say you're welcome. The boy chuckled a little and then started the conversation by asking what's her name was. When the girl was about to answer, suddenly the cell phone in her pocket rang. She apologized to him and walked out of the library.

The boy understands the girl's current condition. He took a deep breath and continued with the book he was about to read. After a few moments, the bell rang from the hallway, showing that break time was over for now. He returned the book he had marked and then returned to his class.

Throughout the whole day, he thought about that girl. His school schedule wasn't disturbed, however. However, he was still thinking about how he could get to know and even approach the girl. He felt that there was a feeling of liking within him. This made him complain a little about today.

When he arrived home, he changed clothes and ate with his parents. They chatted about how their day was and also about a family who was moving into the housing area nearby.

"They said they came from Japan," said the mother.

"Is it true?" added the father. "From what I heard too, their daughter is beautiful and has pink hair."

Hearing this, the boy's cheeks immediately turned red, making him unable to hold back his smile. His parents saw this and laughed. Then the boy became increasingly embarrassed until his appetite disappeared. He sighed and got up from the dining chair. After that, he returned to his room and continued to reflect on today's events.

"Haah... What a tiring day," he complained on the bed. "Could that woman be my girlfriend? Hmm... May God grant my prayer so that I can be with her, perhaps?"

After praying, he played on his cellphone for a moment, then went to sleep soundly.