Self Introduction

The next morning, everything went as usual. The boy got up at half past seven, exercised a little, then got ready for school. He had just finished cleaning his body and was now enjoying the breakfast his mother had prepared. After finishing his meal, he said goodbye to his parents and was about to go to school.

"Eh? What's this?" When he opened the front porch door, he saw a white envelope there. He took it, then smiled, seeing that the name "Hikari" was written on the bottom right of the envelope. He then put it in his bag and took it to school.

After a while, he finally arrived at school early in the morning. Classes will start at half-past eight in the morning, according to school policy. As a result, he opened the letter that he got this morning while waiting for lessons to start.

The contents of the letter tell him that her full name is Yoshiko Hikari. The girl and her family came from Japan and moved here three years ago. Her hobbies are reading, drawing, writing, and even playing games. She hopes soon they will become good friends or even lovers.

She also said that her house is quite close, about a few blocks from his. She also hopes that they will be good neighbours too. After which, she closes the letter by saying; I love you.

"Well, I guess she's onto me, hehe," said the boy silently.

Time after time passed. The class was as busy as previous normal days. The time currently shows half-past eight. Suddenly, the bell rang, and it was time to start the first class.

The teacher, named Emilia Lindsey, came to class and asked someone to come in. Apparently, this person was the new student with the same characteristics as yesterday. Everyone immediately started fussing about who the new girl at the front of the class was. Immediately, the teacher asked her to introduce herself.

"Hi everyone, my name is Yoshiko Hikari. You may call me Hikari. My family and I came from Japan and moved here three years ago. My hobbies are reading, drawing, writing, and even playing games. I hope that in the future we can all be good friends."

The whole class applauded her introduction, and Ms. Emilia asked where does she want to sit. She pointed at an empty seat next to the boy and Ms. Emilia welcome her to seat right beside him. The girl greets him with a wave and smile, which the boy replied. After that, the first lesson begins.

The boy couldn't believe that the girl named Hikari would sit next to him. He feels so happy that he could fly at any moment. The girl beside him also felt pleased as she kept on smiling when she sees him. For the boy, this is the start of their relationship.

After the class with Ms. Emilia, it was time for sports. The one that teaches the subject is called Mr. Richard. The students loved him because of his attitude towards them. They also said that he's the best PE teacher in school right now.

Today's exercise is basketball. After the students changed their uniforms, they quickly run to the field where they would warm up and divided into four groups. Hikari also joined in, even though she hasn't gotten the uniform for exercise.

The groups are then tasked with selecting five members to play. Each group comprises ten students, where they would choose one another or their friends to be on the same team. The boy and Hikari are in the same team, because some of the boy's friends invited both of them to be with them. They both agreed and after selecting the students who are going to play, the game then begins.

The chosen members from each team fought fairly throughout the match. Hikari and the boy made a good pair that made the others quite jealous because of their passion and skills. The students were not angry with them at all. After which, they both made their team won the matches and they're declared winners.