Chapter 5

Hey guys so this is the final chapter! Thanks for all support so far, it's been encouraging. Hopefully you'll like this chapter :)

"You ready to go?" Anthony asked whilst they were getting ready to go to Smosh Games HQ.

"Yeah sure," Ian smiled before they set off.

Eventually they arrived but before they got out, Ian asked Anthony a question that had been on his mind a lot.

"So, should we act like nothing has happened?" Ian blurted out. Anthony turned to look at him.

"What do you mean?" Anthony replied, slightly confused by what Ian meant exactly.

"Do we tell them we're a couple now or just act like how we did before?" Ian asked. Anthony pondered this question for a few seconds before coming up with an answer.

"Well, I'm not ashamed to admit that I love you Ian, and I really don't care what other people think and I'm sure the guys and Mari won't have any issues with us being open about our relationship. We might as well just act like we normally do when it's just us and see if they work it out for themselves." Anthony said, squeezing Ian's hand encouragingly. Ian was happy with Anthony's suggestion; they'd spent so long hiding their feelings that it was good to finally be able to let it out.

"That sounds good to me," Ian said with his signature grin before they got out of the car and walked to the room where they filmed Gamebang. Neither Anthony nor Ian were big fans of holding hands when walking, that was something they preferred to do when they were kissing or lying down together, so instead they just walked close together with their hands gently brushing against each other's.

Anthony opened the door and was about to do his standard energetic greeting but the room was empty. It wasn't unusual for him and Ian to be the first ones there so they were unsurprised as they settled down on the couch together. They sat in their usual position, with Anthony's arm draped around Ian's shoulder whilst Ian rested his head against Anthony's chest and wound one arm around his waist.

"Do know anything about this Star Wars game we're gonna be playing?" Anthony asked, curious about what this week's Gamebang would be like. He wanted it to be good so that he could block out the memories of last week's episode from his mind. I'm just glad Joven and Sohinki managed to edit it enough to make it look like a normal episode.

"All I know is that it's a really crappy dance game," Ian replied, looking up at Anthony so he could see the expression on his face.

"Another dance game?!" Anthony shrieked, not wanting to have a repeat of last week. He leant forwards with his head in his hands before continuing. "And the forfeit?"

"A shirtless duet involving a bra and a bikini top," Ian smirked, looking forward to seeing who would lose. As long as it wasn't Mari because that would just be awkward.

"Oh God..." Anthony groaned as he imagined what horrific torture he would have to endure next. On the bright side at least the fans would enjoy it; bromance was every fangirl's dream.

"Maybe we should lose on purpose," Ian suggested playfully, wrapping his arms around Anthony's neck.

"Nah," Anthony replied with a slight grin on his face. "We should save that for when we're at home." Ian just laughed before leaning in closer to kiss Anthony. He had one hand on the back of Anthony's head, drawing them both closer together, the other arm rested against Anthony's chest. Anthony was enjoying every second of it, but he wanted more and pulled Ian into his lap so they could properly make out. His hands ran up and down his back as he occasional nipped at Ian's neck gently so as to not leave any marks. Some things are better when they're private. Ian moaned in pleasure- his neck was one of his weaknesses. Anthony was just starting to lift up Ian's shirt but Ian came to his senses and roughly pushed him away.