I'm your kind and sweet neighbor

The last bell ring signaling our day has end. I gathered my books and bag then head to my locker. Opening my locker, I shove all my books inside it and closed my locker.

"Val." I turned around to see Liam calling me "What's wrong?"

"I was just wondering why you disappear at lunch." oh crap! "Oh.. I was a- taking a phone called from my grandma. You know how my grandma is if I ignore her calls." he chuckles lightly.

"Yeah, she will be pissed. Does your grandma still hates me?" I laughed "Why are you laughing?"

"No, I just can't forget about that day." Liam rolls his eyes "Ha ha laugh all you want."

So in case you're wondering why Liam asked that, cause my grandma dislike him. Why? Well first, Liam told me he bumped in to a old lady at the sidewalk cause he was too engrossed playing his phone.

He didn't know the old lady is my grandmother and second when my grandmother bumped in to my dad plates collection and one of the plates almost fell over her head, Liam saves her from the falling plate but she assumed Liam was trying to hit her. And my grandmother hit him with her walking cane and she kick Liam out of the house.

That is one of the reason why my grandma hates him (according to Liam).

"She doesn't hate you, she just doesn't trust stranger."

"It's still the same. I'm trying to give a good impression to your grandma but its hard to impresses her." I chuckled "My grandma and my cousins will come here on Christmas, you could join us and maybe try to impress her." I suggest to Liam and his eyes lit up.

"Yeah, good idea. This time I'm sure your grandma will like me." Liam said positively. I shake my head and smile looking at him.

"Come on I will drop you to your house." Liam offered me a ride "Nah, it's fine. I'm in the mood to walk right now."

"You sure, but is dangerous you know." I looked up to him and his eyes field with concern.

"I'm fine trust me." I assured him but being the caring boyfriend he is, he's still not sure about me walking alone.

"Do you not know there's a street race not far from your house?" I scrunched my eyebrow in confusion "So? What's that have to do with me walking home alone?"

"What if they abduct you?" I bursted out laughing "Seriously Liam? No one will abduct me in the afternoon. You're exaggerating."

He sighed "I know, I'm just worried about you." putting my hands behind his neck, I kiss him passionately. "Do you trust me?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I trust you."

"Then stop worrying about me." he was about to respond but I kiss him to shut him up. "Okay, I'll stop." I grinned and peck his lips.

"I'll be going now, love you."

"Love you too." I head towards the front door of the school "Text me if you arrived!" Liam yelled and I chuckled. What a lucky person I am to have such amazing boyfriend.

I really love my high school year. I have my best friend and my lovely boyfriend. I'm so grateful to have all of them in my life. Without one of them, my high school will probably be dull.

As I was enjoying my walk, the sky starting to rumble indicating there will be a rain soon. I start to walk hurriedly before the rain fall, hopefully it won't rain now.

"There she goes, running straight to the finish line like a true Olympics." I stop in my track and saw a car next to me. Since no one is here I assume the person will be inside that car. The passenger side has the window rolled down, I bent down a little to see the person face and what I found is my highly amuse neighbors.