After math

Overhaul's POV
I wake up in dabi's arms with shigaraki in mine. I was the only one awake. I really wanted to get up and take a shower but I didn't want wake these to super attractive men laying with me. I slowly started to try and get up but then shigaraki grabbed my arm.

Shigaraki: 5 more minutes babe

He said in a sleepy voice. Babe? I thought to myself. He must still be sleepy I'll lay here for a while then. After a few hours we all got up.

Overhaul: I'm taking the bathroom first
Dabi: or we could all just shower together...
Shigaraki: I never agreed to ANY of this

Dabi drags us both to the bathroom and turns the shower one. The room soon still starts to fill with steam. We didn't put clothes back on after yesterday so we just got in the shower. Due to the fact that there was 3 of us in a decently small bath I accidentally brushed my hand against shigaraki's cock.

Shigaraki: ahhhh~
Dabi: aww already moaning was last night not enough for you
Shigaraki: w-what I-I didn't mean to moan I-it's just Overhaul put his hand on my dick
Overhaul: sorry shigaraki and also call me Kai
Shigaraki: o-oh ok you can call me tomura you to Dabi
Dabi: I guess you can both call me by my actual name so call me Touya

We all got washed and then got out of the shower. I wrapped tomura in a white fluffy towel. Me and touya put a towel around our wastes and left the room. I didn't have any clothes seeing as I only came here yesterday.

Overhaul: hey touya tomura do either of you have any clothes that I can borrow I don't have any seeing as you know I only broke out of prison and came here yesterday
Dabi: ye you can borrow a hoodie of mine but I don't think any of my pants will fit you so you'll have to borrow tomura's
Shigaraki: ye you can borrow some of my pants it's fine but dabi~ can I please also borrow a hoodie? Pleaseeeeeeee touya
Dabi: aww is my little mouse begging for a hoodie
Shigaraki: huff
Dabi: you can borrow one

Dabi walks over to a set of drawers and grabs 2 hoodies. I put the hoodie on and shigaraki put his on. Shigaraki put some boxers on as well and then went to his room to get me some pants. As soon as tomura returned I put the pants on and grabbed my mask. Dabi put on some sweatpants on and a plain black t-shirt. Shigaraki had father (his hand) on his face. We all sat down at the bar and ate some breakfast even though it was more like lunch because it took us so long to get ready. After we ate we sat on the couch and watched a gay love story movie.