Chapter 1

A NEW BEGINNING

I talked to the broker and set a date and time to visit the flat 2 days ago. Today I was gonna go and see it. I got ready in my usual clothes and left the motel room where I was staying temporarily.I put the address sent by the broker in Gmaps and started driving my car.

I arrived after an hour. I locked my car and called him. He came.
"We are running late ma'am can you please hurry I have other things to take care off."
He sure talked rudely but I didn't care about that now. I desperately needed a place to stay. The motel was draining the money that I have left.
I ignored him. " I'm excited to see how the flat looks like. We can leave right now Sir ." He rolled his eyes and said something like the kids these days.
We went to the flat. He unlocked the door and opened it.

As soon as he opened I felt fresh air hit me. I put my right leg and entered the hall. It gave me warm, cozy and a homely feeling. I liked it. I went inside checked out the other rooms which were perfect for my requirements.
It had a beautiful balcony. O how I always wanted a balcony of my own. The rent was in my budget, the flat was beyond my liking so how could I not talk it. "I love it. Consider it done. Do you want me to pay it now?" I asked him. " Ok then this is my number you send send me the money online" He said. I paid him , took the keys. I wanted to move right away. I went back to the motel packed my laugage paid the motel and left for my new apartment. While driving I was thinking what now.

I left that place and I don't know where or what I'm gonna do now. I don't know if it was a bad decision or a good one. I never wanted to see those people again, so I ran. I couldn't think of anything else. It was torture to be there and see all that I saw that no other child should ever know about. I was sick of all the lies which they told me. Now I'm gonna do what ever I have wished for. I'm gonna complete all my dreams that I had dreamt. This is a New Beginning for me now. I couldn't get back to that place from now. NOT NOW NOR EVER ON THE FUTURE. NOT TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE EVER TOLD ME ABOUT.
My anger was rising. I needed to calm down. I took deep breaths and thought of unpacking and cleaning everything. It's gonna be a long day.
With that thought I started unpacking.
It took me 4 hours to clean everything and unpack my clothes and arrange them. I need to think of a job now.
Way to start a new chapter in my life.
Sigh 😓