Lotte's nightmare

It was 3 in the morning and Lotte couldn't sleep. She rolled herself in the bed but something didn't let her sleep. It wasn't anything and Lotte knew this. Her hornyness kept her on treck. The lesbian girl had enough. She went on the edge of her bed and started to go up and down slowly. She had to be careful because she had her strawberry week. So she goes on carefully. Her eyes were closed so she could better think about fucking Milly Bobby Brown. Lotte tries to convince herself that she is not loud when she has an orgasm. But this is obviously not the truth. She rolled her eyes and bit in her lip to suppress the orgasm. ,,Mhhhhhahhhh!" , she shouted. It didn't work that well. But for now it was the best she could do cause she saw a light going on in the floor. She fastly took some toilet paper which she has hidden under her bed and pushed it into her. Her mum slammed the door open.  ,,What was that darling? Is everything ok with you?" , she asked panicked. Yeah, sorry mum. Just a nightmare." , she answered. Lottes mum rolled her eyes relieved, gave her a kiss on the cheek and went back to her room. ,,Shit, that was so close" , she talked to herself. At least she could sleep without worry's...