Lotte and the shower head

After the weird night with her mum, Lotte was very careful with satisfying herself. But things are getting worse...

Lotte woke up at a sunny autumn morning and went to the kitchen. She walked slowly in and stopped suddenly. Her family was all there and her mother cried. Even her brother Ole had tearful eyes. ,,OMG, what happened?" , Lotte asked. ,, Your uncle Gary died of an overdose." , he sadly said. ,,Ahhh, uncle Gary. My crack contaminated Santa." , she thought. ,,I'm so sorry. Uncle Gary was a good man. What should I say? I'm speechless." , she lied. She actually didn't care about him. she gave all a big hug and they made themselves ready for the funeral. Lotte undressed and took a warm shower. Here the actual shit happened. The girl took the shower head and turned it on the highest level. ,,Someday I will do it anyway." , she whispered to herself. She steered the Beam in her vaginas direction and started to satisfy herself. ,,Ahhhhh!??! What is that?!? Mhhhh. I never felt something like this ahaahahhaahhhh!!!" She again thought about Milly and her her rest of the body also got wet. ,,Yeahhh, I'm coming!" At this point her life ended. Her mum slammed the door open and saw a orgasmed Lotte. Silence...

,,I knew it. Your „nightmare" also didn't sound like a nightmare. Snieeef. An important family member died and your satisfy yourself. Is it my fault? What did I wrong in my upbringing? Shame on you!" She punched and punched her. Like that isn't enough, she took the shower head and pushed it deep in Lottes vagina. So deep, That Deep has a new meaning. ,,Will you ever do this again? Answer me!!!" No answer. She pulled Lottes hair and pushed it in to a prepared ice water bowl. Not just once, that's sure. ,,We will go to this funeral. But not with these wounds!" She washed Lottes wounds with the ice water. When she was finished, she dropped Lotte on the bathroom floor and went out. But the real reason why Lotte didn't reacted on her freak out, wasn't even clear for her. Unfortunately it was too late...