𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

episode 18~adam up~

episode 18
~adam up~

"i'm really sorry i wasn't there to help with douglas and chase," valerie sighed, leaning against a locker while bree grabbed her books for her.

"how many times do we have to tell you it's alright? you broke your foot saving us, i put you on house arrest for a reason."

"but it's so boring," she complained, causing bree to chuckle and shake her head. "are we still on for tonight?"

"of course," bree smiled. the two stared at each other for a couple seconds before chase approached them and awkwardly cleared his throat.

"let's go, lovebirds."

"can't you go annoy jenna?"

"she's still sick," chase frowned as the three began to walk to their class.

"hey! hansel and gretel—-gosh, i still need a name for you, balderas—-my niece is visiting from, uhm, wherever she lives. and i'm gonna assign you three to be chaperones for a couple of days."

"oh, uh, well. see, i can't-"

"-we're so sorry-"

"-band rehearsal-"

"oh, that's so cute! you think you have a choice!" perry interrupted their excuses.

"but why would you want us to show her around? you can't stand us."

"oh, you've noticed. look, my niece is sweet and innocent. if she hangs around the cool kids, they'll corrupt her. crippled and her band are the only acceptable ones. anyways, that's why she's hanging with you. if it's unclear, let me spell it out. you two are not cool."

"hi, aunt terry!"

"kerry, darling! this is valerie, uhm, gimme a second, kevin? suzan?"

"bree and chase," the brunette girl corrected while val struggled to hold in her snickering.

"no one really cares," perry giggled.

"nice to meet you! i'm kerry perry! thanks for showing me around," she shook their hands, "i hope it's not too much of a bother."

"no, no. we are happy to be forced to help."

"great. now, if you'll excuse me, i'm headed to the chem lab to sear off a wart."

"fascinating," valerie sarcastically mumbled once their principal couldn't hear her.

"bye, aunt terry! here's the deal, ladies. i'm skipping school and hitting the mall. and when i get there, i'm gonna plant a dead fly in my burrito and eat for free."

"that's kinda smart."

"yeah, i would invite you but you don't seem like you can walk much. what even happened to your foot?"