Chapter Two

Rihannas POV:

I wasn't actually attracted to women but something about this particular one drew me towards her.

Drake took me around the room introducing me to different people. While he did this, my eyes were still locked on this woman.

We were going around the room, getting closer and closer to the woman. As soon as we got to the group, I saw a few people I recognized. The woman was wearing a black dress, displaying her cleavage perfectly. She smiled as soon as she laid her eyes on me.

"Nicki." She said simply. With a dimpled smile. I smiled back as I grabbed her hand. "Rihanna."

I took this opportunity to have a thorough look at her. She had caramel coloured skin, with dark brown eyes. She had amazing black hair down one of her shoulders. I smiled and excused myself. I sat down and looked at this Nicki again.

"I see you've met the new one."

I turned to see Ciara sitting beside me. We weren't big friends but we loved hanging out with each other when we got the chance.

"CiCi!"

"RiRi!"

"You have no idea how much I missed you."

"Nah. I still think I missed you more."

"Dont start."

"So. You've met Nicki?"

"Yeah. What's the d-low?"

"Well relax. Shes not any competition singing wise. She's a rapper?"

"Is she good?"

"Amazing. I've listened to her music so far and she's going to become a hit maker."

"Wow."

"Yeah. You want a drink?"

"Sure."

Ciara and I weren't that close. But we knew each other well. She came back with a bottle and two shooter glasses. She set them down as I stared at the cigar balancing between her fingers.

"Wanna get stoned?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

Twenty two vodka shots and three cigars later, I found myself dancing on someone on a table. The person was holding my hips as I was grinding on them.

I was really wasted.

---------------------------------------------------

15:00

I woke up to the smell of coffee. I groaned grabbing both sides of my head. I looked around realizing that this was not my house. I panicked a bit until I saw Ciara passed out on the floor. I smiled weakly and got out of bed.

The house was big and even had an elevator. I followed the smell and saw none other than...