Found on the doorstep

Molten's POV
I was doing my stupid report for Afton when I had heard crying, so I stopped what I was doing, and I went to the front door. When I opened the door, I saw a baby and a note. I immediately grabbed the baby and the letter and closed the door. I then read the message.

After he read the note.

"Hello there Bryan, my name is Molten." I said as I was cradling him. Bryan then started to cry. "Lullaby and good night, With pink roses bedight, With lilies o'er spread. Is my baby's sweet head. Lay thee down now and rest, May thy slumber be blessed. Lay thee down now and rest, May thy slumber be blessed. Lullaby and good night, You're your mother's delight, Shining angels beside you. My darling abide. Soft and warm is your bed, Close your eyes and rest your head. Soft and warm is your bed, Close your eyes and rest your head. Sleepyhead, close your eyes; Molten's right here beside you. I'll protect you from harm; You will wake in my arms. Guardian angels are near, So sleep on with no fear. Guardian angels are near, So sleep on with no fear..." I sang as I was rocking him. I saw that baby Bryan was asleep. I didn't even realize that the other animatronics came into the room and that my motherly instincts had activated. "Mol-." Someone started before I pulled out an ax. I then realized it was Lefty. "Ah, Sorry, Lefty." I apologized as I put the ax away. "I accept your apology." Lefty said. "But anyway, who's he?" Lefty asked. I then uncovered the bundle that whoever left Bryan put him in. "This is Bryan." I said. Bryan cried again. "I think he's hungry." Lefty said. "But what am I going to do?! I'm not a girl!" I said. "Here, give him." Lefty said. I gave him Bryan. "Everyone out, now." Lefty said. We all nodded, and we left.

Lefty's POV
Once everyone left and shut the door, I turned human and breastfed baby Bryan.

Thirty minutes later

Once I was finished breastfeeding Bryan, I turned back to Lefty, putting Bryan to sleep. "Alright, ya'll come back in." I said. Everyone then went back in. "How'd you feed him?" RS. Freddy asked. "That's my secret to know and for you to find out." I said. Most of the others said that they needed to charge. I nodded. They then left. It was only Molten and me. "How're we going to find him a bed?" Molten asked. I then snapped my fingers, and a cradle appeared. "Don't ask, please." I said. Molten didn't say a thing. I carried Bryan while Molten took the cradle to my stage. When we got the cradle to a perfect spot, I placed Bryan in the cradle. I yawned. (They have human features except for p***ys and d***s). "You go sleep; you need it. It was a long day..." Molten said. I nodded and went to power off and charge.

Molten's POV
Once Lefty powered off, I walked up to Bryan, and I kissed him on the forehead. •Goodnight, Bryan, sleep well.• I whispered. I then went into the vents and powered off.