"the party"

It all happened, just as Draco said

It all happened, just as Draco said. Narcissa threw a party and invited all the highly respected and known families and it was a crowd.

Using that as an advantage, me and Draco snuck out.

I rushed Snape before we came , so he forgot the book.

"YES!" I shouted in my head.

-

Me and Draco took our brooms and flew to my house. I didn't live too far away from Draco, just 5 miles away.

We flew very fast, it didn't take a full minute to arrive home. I opened the squeaky door of the large mansion.

I held Draco's hand and we both rushed to Snape's office and there it was.

The book.

"YAY!" I jumped.

-

I opened the book but Draco kept tapping my arm, I didn't pay attention, I was too interested in the book.

"Advanced Potion Making
By: The Half Blood Prince"

As I was turning the first page, I felt something pulling from behind. I looked behind my back and I found a dull, threatening looking face.

It was snape.

I looked at Draco in worry. Snape turned to him.

"Get out." he spat.

Draco left eyes locked with mine and he left.

Then Snape, turned to me.

"Didn't I tell you to not touch the book?" he said.

I didn't answer. He threw me to the wall and I hit my back. It hurt.

Trying to hold my pain, I looked away, breathless. He held me up my the neck. He had his wand out.

"Please, I am sorry!" I screamed.

He left me. I broke down and didn't move.

"You will not attend the first month of Hogwarts and I will not help you catch up," he spat, "you will only get your books with your friend and you will be locked up till you go to Hogwarts, understood?"

I nodded and went back to my room.

I cried in my room all night. I was so excited to go to Hogwarts, I got my letter last week and I was really looking forward to going to Hogwarts.

I sent Draco a letter.

-

Dear Draco,

I am so sorry that I have put you in much trouble, it was all my fault for being curious.

I just wanted to let you know that I wont come to
Hogwarts for the first month.. and Snape won't help me catch up. It's a punishment..

I will only get books with you and I will stay locked in my room till I come to school.

I was wondering if you could write to me what classes you took and like and maybe send me
some spare books if you can, to study.

I don't like to be behind and I don't think I will have much time to catch up there.

Also we will get our supplies and wands next week.

Love, Brooke.

-

I sent the letter with Filbert. I closed my window and lights and slept.