Chapter 3: His Eyes

Hey I'm back I guess. It's 2021 now, yay :D! Anyways, hope you enjoy and I'll get on with the chapter. (Art above belongs to me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Kenny's P.O.V☆

Hey. My name is Kenny McCormick. I'm 16 in high school. And apparently I'm a cat person. This strange but adorable kitten has been coming over to my "house" for a few weeks now. Every day he comes over after school, but he leaves at 5:00 every day. I'm not sure if he has a home or anything, but he seems to enjoy Karen and I's company. He's very sweet. He's a brown tabby with the fluffiest fur a kitten could have. His eyes are his best features. They are both a bright green, but one of them has a scar running through it. Kind of like this boy called Butters at my school. Except, the scar is on his left instead of his right.

Anyways, Karen and I really enjoy the company of this cat, that she named Snickers. Today, after school, Snickers came over again. He'd usually come and jump through a window or paw at the front door. My parents usually aren't around so they don't mind and Kevin's off to college so he's not here either. Today, he climbed through the window. He climbed in as soon as I walked in my room. He looked at me and mewed. I laughed and went over to him. I sat on the bed and started stroking his back. The brown tabby looked at me with his eyes gleaming. I stared back into his eyes for a minute until I got up and walked away. He cocked his head to the side and meowed as he hopped down from the bed and followed me.

I went out to the kitchen and got out a glass and poured some water from our dirty sink. I drank the water as Snickers came up to me and started pawing at my pants. I turned and looked at him. "Hm?" I hummed as I looked into his emerald eyes. "What is it buddy?" He meows again and rolls onto the floor with his paws sticking up. I laughed. "You just want my attention again." Snickers always hogs my attention, which is fine. No one really pays attention to me anyway.

I scoop the little kitten off the ground and head outside. It may not seem like it, but Snickers loves the outdoors. He loves playing and rolling around on the grass and going out for walks or just sitting outside. He's kind of like a dog now that I think about it. Once I get outside, the brown tabby jumps out from my arms and bounds over to the grass and rolls around in it. I smile as I watch him and sit down next to him. He then starts chasing a butterfly and plays around with it, so I quickly head inside the get Karen. We came back outside to see Snickers laying on the grass, watching the butterfly that has just landed on his nose. We carefully approach and sit down next to them. Snickers looks at the butterfly intensely. He's very focused on it. He then quickly rolls around and tries to catch it, but it flys away into the sky. The brown tabby gets up and shakes his coat. "Say, how about we go for a walk to Stark's Pond?" I ask both Karen and Snickers. They both turn their attention to me with their eyes gleaming and my sister shouts, "YES!" We get up and head inside, only for us to go out to the front door and walk down the neighborhood.

Karen and I walk side by side with Snickers walking in front of us. We don't put him on a leash, because one: he's a cat. Two: we can't afford one. And three: he stays close to us and doesn't run ahead or behind. Anyways, we walk down the neighborhood and head out to Stark's Pond. I keep glancing down on the way to the pond to make sure Snickers is still there. Once we got there, Snickers and Karen immediately running out to the pond. I ran to keep up with them. They both collapsed on soft patches of grass growing out of the snow. I ran up to them and sat down next to them. Karen sat up and Snickers quickly scrambled up and trotted over to the pond. He bent down over and started lapping up the water. Then, he started pawing the water and splashed some all over him. He jumped back and shook his fur. Karen and I laughed as he rolled onto the ground and started licking his pelt. It only lasted for a few seconds though, because he spit on the ground and hissed. Huh. Weird. I thought. But I shrugged it off. The whole day, we spent playing in the snow and talking about our schools and playing with the water.

It started turning dark, so we gathered up each other and went back home. In the middle of going back, Snickers started taking a different path. "Where are you going?" I asked him softly, kneeling down. He looked at me with his eyes shining in the dim light and meowed. "Going back home?" I asked again. He meowed again and turned back, trotting away. I nodded and stood back up. "Bye Snickers! See you tomorrow!" Karen called out, waving goodbye. Once he was out of sight, we continued walking back home. Once we got there. Karen yawned and we headed to our room. I tucked her in, kissed her goodnight and headed over to my room. I sighed. I was tired after the long day. I took off my parka and put on some shorts. I then went to my bed and laid down. I closed my eyes and drifted off sleep, thinking about Snickers and his glowing green eyes.

Butters P.O.V

I crawled back inside of my window and jumped as the mask fell off my face. I caught the mask lightly and placed in my my drawers. I smiled to myself and got ready for bed. Today was really fun! I thought as I brushed my teeth. After I finished that, I got dressed and hopped into bed. I turned off the lights and dozed off to sleep, smiling.

Jeezus this took WAY too long to do. I'm sorry. I forgot I was doing this story, and I didn't know what else to add since I wanted to do Kenny's point of view. Anyways, I finally finished it, it's a bit short, I know, but the next chapter will be longer. See ya!