Can't Resist

Printy's POV

*βɛɛρ! βɛɛρ!*

I groaned hearing my alarm clock go off,"I have to go to work Asjia! You better get up to go to school." I shouted from my room to her's,getting up out of bed I went to go brush my teeth.

I dusted my outfit as I got in my car to go to work,"Bye Printy!" Asjia waved bye to me as I did the same.

I smiled,"BYE!!" I speeded off to work to do my morning shift.

~At work~

"Hey do you need any help?" I asked two guys looking around the store for at least 20 minutes,the one with the beanie nodded and the curls chuckled awkwardly.

Curls opened his mouth,"Well,we just need a perfect gift for my sister. I really don't know what she wants."

"What about this,Harry,It's adorable and girly looking!" Beanie boy,he seemed hyper,interrupted Curls or as known Harry pulling out a necklace.

I giggled at them,"Well,I'm guessing she's older than 13." I asked as Harry pulled out his phone showing me a picture of a beautiful girl with brown flowy hair and eyes like honey,"Woah,she's gorgeous!"

"Yeah she is and I just feel like giving her something since she broke her arm," Harry said as beanie boy was looking for toys,he was a bit clueless but I just nodded.

I took Harry's hand and dragged him to my favorite necklaces,"These are the ones I would want if I wasn't feeling well. See this one says ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ & this one is a heart with the word ᴏʜᴀɴᴀ inside of it,Lilo and Stitch my favorite Disney throwback." I smiled taking them out of the case showing him.

The boy with the beanie jumped up,"Wow,Harry this one gots nice taste!" I blushed hiding my face with my hair. He was chuckling at my action causing me to fake a pout.

Harry laughed and I thought it was absolutely adorable,"Louis come on you making her pout,you have bad first impressions. But I'll take them both could the wrap them for me? Oh and I'm Harry." I smiled and told him my name blushing. I got to work with my awesome (AKA bad) wrapping skills.

"Here you go! $20.00." He gave me the money and took one bag leaving the other one here,"Hey you forgot your-" by the time I could finish my sentence they were gone.

There was a note on the case he told me not to wrap,'Call me <3 ' the note said,I opened the necklace and it was the ᴏʜᴀɴᴀ one I wanted. That was really sweet of him,especially for a guy with tattoos on both arms.

Asjia POV

I was walking to collage while Printy went to work so that she could raise enough money to go to collage and pay 50% of the bills as do I. Next thing I know that I'm on the ground with a hottie on top of me.

"Hey watch where your going,and are you gonna get up or just keep staring at the sky?" The boy said and I realized I was in a daze,I got up crossing my arms.

"Hmph,you better watch where your going! You ran into me first and you were on top of-" The bell rang and I forgot my sentence and just ran into my classroom before the teacher gave a lecture....again.

After and hour later I switched to my next class and the teacher had an announcement to make,"Everyone welcome Zayn,Zayn have a seat behind Asjia."

She said softly and he just nudged his shoulder away from her hand,I don't know what hell he's on but that shit just ain't okay. I can be an ass kisser to teachers and sometimes I can't but I DON'T act like THAT.

"Well isn't the girl who thinks I'm hot.." He whispered teasingly into my ear. I blushed but luckily he couldn't see my face.

I rolled my eyes at and scoffed at his cockiness,"Boy you wish you could jump on this piece of chocolate and make mocha." I smirked at him seeing how he went silent,but only for a minute.

"Maybe your right but you can't deny that you want me. You deny that you want this smile,this hair to tug on..this perfection." I felt his breath on me and my breath hitched in my throat. I gulped trying to be strong and not easily seduced by his teasing actions.

I ignored his words and focused on the teacher,my dad wanted me to complete collage and I'm not gonna fail him. That's why I'm in school going to be a nurse and I'm not going to let a boy stop my success.

~Skip to lunch~

I was going to meet Printy off campus to go to lunch at a small café,the Zayn boy followed me. "Look I don't even know you so why don't you run along?"

"Let's go grab a bite and get to know each other than,huh sweet pea?" He asked me,I couldn't resist he had a perfect smile,soothing thick British voice and my type.

"Fine but your paying,where are we going?" I looped my arm onto his and we were on our way.

"A surprise now let's go hop on my ride." Zayn said and I saw his motorbike and when I looked at his neck and his tattoo,'danger' I knew I was messing with a bad boy.