I Try....

Harry POV

I went home to where Lindsey would be coming home from work,"Hey love,how have you been?" I kissed her on the lips,she sighed and took her bun out of her hair.

"Harry,baby my day at work was stressful-what's with the table and the gift? Oh Harry you didn't forget after all!" Lindsey pecked my cheek and I smiled at her as she picked up her gift,"Oh and the necklace says ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ,I love you so much and your wearing the shirt I got you."

I chuckled as she hugged me tight,"Anything for my baby girl," I kissed her and we began to have dinner until I had to go to the tattoo parlor to meet Niall there.

Next thing I know I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey,is this Harry by any chance?" A women's voice soft as silk echoed through the phone.

I smirked knowing who it was,"Why yes it is."

"Hey,I wanted to say thanks for the necklace. That was really sweet of you,oh I hope your sister is okay. If you don't remember it's me-"

"Printy,how could I forget such a beautiful girl as you?" I heard her giggle and crack a smile,"Thanks for giving me advice,my sister loved it,a lot."

Zayn POV

"Your gonna have to try harder than this,but I will admit I did have fun. Bye lover boy." Said Asjia as she kissed my cheek before leaving. She sure did make this game fun to play and I'm going to win,no matter what.

I drove off to go meet my client,to finish business. Once I had gotten there I walked straight in since he always left his door open,"Eddie,it's your pal!" I shouted out for him.

"Z-Zayn! H-how are you?" He twitched,his hand was full of cash. I sighed at him,I couldn't leave my cousin like this. He needed help.

I hugged him,"Look Jay,you won't have to pay the rest of the due if you go to rehab or a center? Something,as long as you get help."

"B-but w-will you vis-st me?" He said as if he was going to break and I couldn't say no,Jay was the man who taught me things,who made my biggest dream come true.

But in the beginning I wasn't going so far so we both decided that we'd make money the fastest way we could and the only way we could was work for Manny,the man who's the biggest crack dealer and Jay became one of his victims.

"Alright you start in the next 2 days and we can go get some ice cream tomorrow and see the family before you go and I promise that I'll visit you every twice a week." I suggested and happily got a nod,only if these things were easy.

Printy POV

"So do you wanna go out with me tomorrow night?" Harry asked me after half an hour talking on the phone. I looked at my schedule and my wardrobe with a smirk plastered on my face.

I got up biting my lip,"Yeah,where would you wanna meet?" I asked as looked through my wardrobe sorting my favorite outfits out,"Anywhere is fine with me."

"Mmh I was thinking that we could go around the downtown city,visit places just walk around and get to know you." Harry said to me and after I agreed we talked for while until he had to go and at this point I couldn't help but jump up and down in excitement screaming.

"PRINTY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT,YOU MADE ME DROP MY CHIPOTLE!" Asjia yelled at me from the kitchen,I giggled.

I bounced up and down,"Girl,I got me a date tomorrow. Were going to downtown and it's gonna be romantic and then I bet I'll be good enough for a second date!"

She groaned and mumbled something about me and my problems,which she probably true but I just 'Hmmph' and went to go play Daylight (good game) in the living room.I put on my glasses so I could see the T.V,being a girl gamer is fun I don't get why girls deny that they got a little gamer girl in them.

I watched Asjia go in her room sighing,uh oh something happened today,I hope she's okay,she usually comes to me....?

Asjia POV

I sighed laying down on my bed,I know what he does.....it's clear to me but how come I have to have a small crush on him. I promised myself to never let that get in my way.

"What's wrong,Asjia?" Printy came into my room arms crossed,she sat near me looking down at me.

I tried not to give in but I couldn't lie to her,"I-I think I might have a crush on a-a," I gulped before I finished,"A drug dealer,but he doesn't do them! Just sells them."

She stared at me blankly and shrugged,"I mean this might be a phase and it might be a lifetime but,I mean what are you gonna do? Who knows maybe you'll change him but nothing is wrong." She hugged me and I just sat in her arms taking her words in my system.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go to sleep,night." I told her slugging,away form her to my comfortable pillows and soft blankets. She nodded and went back to her game and surprisingly I feel asleep to her shouting at the T.V

~~~~~~~~

Ok so this chapter was about you to getting to know the guys and

for you to predict what conflicts may come their way 😏

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT 💕