christmas surprise

this contains sexual contact so if you don't like that then don't read it :))

lemon 🍋

plot: y/n decides to give killua an extra christmas present ...

-------------------

y/n pov
"kiluaaaaa stoop!!! we have to get ready for the partyyyyy" i yelled as killua wouldn't let go of me and it was currently 2 in the afternoon, we had a party at 5 and i was going to get up early but killua didn't want to let me go. "just a few more minutessss!!!" killua whined and i smacked his head lightly ..

he winced but then went back to sleep as if nothing happened. i groaned and just hugged him back.. i thought of an idea... "if you wake up now i'll take a shower with you.." i hesitated a little because we've never really done anything nasty.. well except for killuas dirty talk..

he's touched me but he stops when i tell him to.. killua quickly opened his eyes and looked at me with stars in his eyes "really?!" i nodded and he got up quicker than ever and went to the bathroom and i could hear him getting the shower ready.. i giggled at how cute he is.

we've taken a bath together but not a shower.. i walked in and saw that killua was already in the shower, i locked the door and took my clothes off and walked in, making sure that i covered myself. killua looked at me and i quickly turned away so he couldn't see me, "nice ass y/n" i blushed and sat down in a asian squat.

i got up and sighed. i turned to look at killua and i stared at him and his body stoping at his torso.. i blushed and closed my eyes, realizing i wasn't covering myself i tried to but killua grabbed my hands.. "you have a beautiful body..." i opened my eyes and saw that he was just staring at my body..

i felt something poke my leg and so i looked down.. which i regret.. and saw killuas dick.. it was throbbing and it was.. big and long.. i kept staring not realizing killua was smirking, "you like it that much huh?" i blushed and covered my face, "i didn't mean to look at it!"

he laughed and just hugged me.. "you know how hard it is to not fuck you right now." i blushed even more "like.. shower sex?" he nodded "you wanna try it?" i shook my head and killua laughed.. "okay then, tell me if you change your mind.." we washed each other like usually but killua was more touchy..

he started washing my hair, went down to my back, his hands were going higher around my chest, i didn't mind because he's already touched them before- and to my surprise he groped both of them and squished them before washing the rest of my body.

except for my flower :)

soon i washed killua, and everytime i got close to his dik he would twitch but he said he was fine.. after i was done i was getting out but saw that killua wasn't getting out.. "i'll get out later.. i have to do something first.." i nodded and didn't think anything of it till i left and changed..

he's masterbaiting ...

i went back because killua didn't get a towel and when i walked in.. "gahhh! hahhh.. y/n- ahh.." i blushed and just stood there.. i heard killuas hard breathing, and just left the towel on the counter and left quietly..

i went on the bed and tried to pretend i didn't hear anything but hearing killua moan my name made me want him to touch me? i don't know but i went to go prep things for the party..

i guess i can give killua an extra present tonight..

-----------------------

time skip

"hey alluka, kurapika, gon, and leorio!" that's all that came over because no one wants the three weirdos over :)

everyone was eating and we were all joking around, killua was still touchy, touching my inner thigh, rubbing my flower but then stopping to see if i was okay. "sooo y/n~ have you and-" before leorio could finish kurapika cut him off, i laughed because i knew what he was gonna say because he asks all the time.