Wtf Chad!!?? #1

Tory was walking to her locker to put her books up because everyone had to go home, she felt hands cover her eyes, feeling rings on a certain someone's hand she knew who it was right away. A deep voice call out to her that made her turn around and smile.

Third Person POV:
"Tory~" Corpse said while letting go of his hands from around her eyes. He gave her a channel bag with all the stuff she wanted from there. Then he reached for something in his hoodie, he pulled out a small box. "Happy national bestfriends day! (Yea, yea I know it's not nationals friends day but just pretend that it is 🤓) He said opening the little box. Inside was half a heart that said BF, and there was another one that had the letter F.

Tory softly gasps and puts her hand over her mouth, "Aweee Corpse! Your so sweet, I love it." He smiles relieved that she likes the gift, "I mean you know I do what I do baby." She laughs "Oh shut up!" Here let me put it on you." She turns she lightly taps his shoulder while blushing, she turns around and pulls her hair up so that he can put the necklace on.

When he put the necklace on she couldn't help but adore how good he smelled, he finished putting the necklace on. She turned around and hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck, he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her in close.

She pulled away from the hug with Corpse hand still around her waist and her arms still around his neck, "I can't wait to show you what I got, I know you're going to love it! Just meet me at my house tonight."

"Ok when do you want me to come over?"
"Anytime you want! Muwah! muwah! She french kisses him on the cheek. This was pretty normal for them as they did this since 4th grade. Corpse always liked it just a little more than she did though. ;)

Tory breaks out of the hug, Corpse thinks, "Damn it!! I don't think I can control myself anymore, I'm definitely telling her how I feel tonight. I don't give a fuck if she's with Chad!"

Chad happened to walk up to Tory finishing up the stuff in her locker, he walks over to see Corpse standing onside of Tory's locker. Tory see's Rebecca on side of him clinging onto his arm.

What bitch I'm fine!! I ain't need him anyways da fuck!! ☹️ I'm FiNe !! Fuck ChAd !!! (She about to cry from anger y'all.)

(Side note she is an Aries ♈️ and corpse is a Leo ♌️ they are super compatible and are most likely soulmates

(Side note she is an Aries ♈️ and corpse is a Leo ♌️ they are super compatible and are most likely soulmates. This is NOT Corpse real Zodiac sign I just made this up, just in case you all were wondering.)

"I just came to tell you that I'm breaking up with you, I'll be with Rabecca from now on. Chad said while having them most disgusting smile on his face. "Are fucking serious right now!" Tory replied with anger. It's not you it's—." He then started laughing and Rebecca just stood like a dumbass.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold it in anymore." He said bending down and wiping away his fake tears. He reached his hand out to put on Tory's shoulders, that's when Corpse stepped in front of Tory and grabbed his hand, squeezing it until he heard a crack.

"Ahh! What the fuck is wrong with you man!"

"Fuck off and never speak to Tory again. "Oh yea what are you gonna do! My dad is the principal just wait till he hears about this!"

Tory snapped back into her reality and out of a daze she went. She was furious that Chad had played with her time AND threatened to get her fat back doubt looking dad on them. "What the hell is wrong with you!! Like what the fuck Chad!!" She quickly ran towards Chad and tackled him to the floor like a football player, then she quickly started punching him till blood drew from her hands.

Corpse has seen this side of her, for they have been best friends since the fourth grade. She only got like this when someone really pushed her buttons.

Rebecca tried to jump in the mix and hit Tory, Corpse pulled her hair harshly and slammed her back into the locker and she fell onto the floor crying. He wasn't someone who who hit girls, but for Tory he would do anything for her, and he didn't want Rabecca's filthy hands to touch his best friend.

Corpse quickly pulled Tory off of the crying little frat boy. He picked Tory up making her wrap her legs around his waist. He put her in the passenger seat of the car and shut the door. He got into the car and drove Tory home.

When he got to Tory's house he let her out of the car and walked her to the front door. (He's not a simp I promise!😭)

"Thanks for the ride home."
"It's all good, but you need to control your anger, even if he was being a such a bitch you were about to kill him. He sighs, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if you'd went to jail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
Ok so even though I'm posting this tonight I'm most likely going to edit some of this, I will post part 2 so this shortly. But until then just drop me some new ideas for chapters and more drama.
And whoever gives me the ideas will get full credit and I'll even tag them in the story.
I hope you all enjoyed this first part!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️