97.

2 months later, beginning of May.

Her.

2 perfect, calm months passed by. 

Triplets are now 4 and Martina is 10. We celebrated their birthdays in Australia and New Zealand, making 2 weeks-long trip that was filled with fun, presents, adventures and delight. Our lives are peaceful and flawless. Happiness is flooding in our household and I couldn't ask for more.

Today is the 1st of May, Sunday, 9PM. 

My beyond long work day lasted from 7AM til 9PM. It's the longest time I have been at work ever since marrying Leo. 

As I walked in the house, I was greeted with the most romantic sight: red rose petals and scented candles pathway; no lights in the house, so the candles created intimate dim-light atmosphere. 

I followed the pathway, which lead me to the Jacuzzi area. Once I walked in, smile formed on my face at the sight of the love of my life and the most beautiful scene: red rose petals cover the clear water and candles decorate the space; strawberries, our favourite non-alcoholic drinks, chocolate, cherries. 

"Hey, amore mio."- spoke warmly with charming smile Leo as I approached him. 

"Hi, amore."- I replied softly with delighted, grateful, appreciative smile while our hands attached, fingers intertwined. 

"It's incredible. Grazie mille."- I told him sincerely, struggling to pick the right word to describe how truly sweet, captivating and meaningful it is to me. 

"My utmost pleasure, principessa."- he replied calmly, kissing the back of my hands, rings and palms. 

He leaned in and I gladly met him half-way, pressing my lips against his own in tender, loving kiss. Leo closed the small space between us, never breaking off our fond kiss, and my hands rested on the sides of his lean waist. 

Him.

She has been occupied with very hectic, overwhelming work days and has been doing her best to spend as much time with our bambinos and me, being the most wonderful and caring, loving and attentive mother, friend for kids and partner, best friend for me. 

I want to pamper and spoil, love and adore, cherish and appreciative my wife. I want to show her how much I treasure and worship her, how truly grateful for her and all that she does I am, how much she means to me and how perfect she really is. 

So I bought her favourite things and came from work earlier to make little something for her. She came just in time.

I gently kissed her luscious, rosy lips while reaching for the hem of her dress. Camila kissed my jawline softly as I pulled the fabric upwards before tossing it away, unveiling her perfect hour-glass, sexy, alluring figure covered with dark red, lacy lingerie, the sight of which got me hot and bothered.

 Camila kissed my jawline softly as I pulled the fabric upwards before tossing it away, unveiling her perfect hour-glass, sexy, alluring figure covered with dark red, lacy lingerie, the sight of which got me hot and bothered