58.

Her.

I woke up, feeling extremely energetic and cheerful with grin plastered on my face. Leonardo peppered my face with his delightful kisses the first thing in the morning, heightening my joy. We cuddled til 8AM since we woke up at around 7AM. 

After we did our routine, we headed downstairs and hugged Ambrosi, Rocco, Flavio and Corrado, adding back rubs along the way. After feeding them and playing around, healthy and tasty breakfast followed. Kiwis are essential part of my diet and even though I ate greek yogurt with lots of fruit, I ate 1 more kiwi separately, not being able to resist the craving. 

Right now, Leonardo is getting ready since he has photoshoot with Puma today, new line campaign + celebrity photoshoot, and I am sitting on the island, not getting dressed since I have no work today. I am watching him while we are chatting. He told me about requests from Vogue. 

"I think, we can do it."- I spoke with smile as Leo moved my legs apart to stand between them as his soft, big hands rested on my thighs. 

"It can be both announcement and work related thingy."- I offered and he smiled charmingly at me. 

"Then it is settled."- supported my idea Leonardo and kissed my nose sweetly, making me grin from contentedness. 

"I love you, baby."- I said sincerely and pecked him gently. 

"I love you, principessa."- replied Leo with wide, beautiful smile and kissed me fondly. 

Once he finished getting ready, I clung to his sinewy, broad, tall frame, not wanting to let go because only now my mind grasped that I won't see him for a few hours. I don't like the idea at all. 

"How about date night tonight, angel?"- asked Leonardo as he held me closely while rubbing my back, earring my sour mood instantly. 

"Count me in."- I grinned and hugged him more securely as he chuckled. 

I walked him to the car and we shared loving kiss and profound I love you's before he drove off. As I walked inside, I decided to read about pregnancies in our amazing garden. But first - shower. After I was done, I grinned as I smell just like Leonardo because I used his shower gel and it satisfies me very much. I put on my underwear, leggings in black colour and his sweater in white colour. 

As I picked pregnancy book, I took my phone as well and went to the garden. 

Him.

Once I arrived, team was ecstatic. They started getting me ready and I texted with Cami as they worked, smiling at the picture she sent me because I wanted one, finding it impossible to stay away from her. 

She has my sweater on and it looks massive and adorable on her dainty frame. Black leggings cling to her slim legs marvellously. Light blonde hair is in its natural, flawless waves. It looks as velvety, lustrous as ever. Her comeliness is on full display as sunlight highlighted her well-defined, appealing features. 

Camila is perfect inside and outside and I am the most fortunate man in the universe to be hers and to be able to call this goddess mine. 

My content, relaxed bubble was interrupted by Jordan, telling me that all is set and ready. I sighed and texted Cami that I have to go, saying that I love her very much, getting instant reply with red hearts. 

After introductions, we did single shots for a while, switching attire a few times. I raised my eyebrow at Jordan as female model walked in. I warned him that I am not doing anything with anyone and he made it clear that he understood me. Seems like he didn't fucking grasp that well enough.