Question 1

Let's say a person you didn't really know was standing in front of you(like an acquaintance)and a person comes over and starts calling him names.The person looks down sad.What would you do???

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

A-You would just ignore the whole thing and pretend you never saw it.

B-You would walk over there and tell the bully to leave him alone.Then ask if the person was ok.Then tell a teacher about it.

C-You would start cursing out the person telling them there a bitch for doing something like this then punch the dude after you said that.

D-You would laugh at the person getting bullied and join in on the name calling.

E-You would transport to a diffrent universe because you could do that.

F-You would start dancing to distract the bully then you would do a front flip to the person and then pull out your skateboard and roll them someplace safe.Then you would make sure there ok and go on like nothing happened.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Each letter you chose has a answer,look below here to know were to go.

Answers

A-Go to chapter 1A for your answer

B-Go to chapter 1B for your answer

C-Go to chapter 1C for your answer

D-Go to chapter 1D for your answer

E-Go to chapter 1E for your answer

F-Go to chapter 1F for your answer

*Go to the chapters section for these names.Each one has something diffrent.Please vote and comment of you enjoy this thing,I might add more questions then.:)