1.CHRISTMAS 🌲

Christmas!!

Everywhere celebration, people are enjoying but I am the only soul who is remembering her olden days which are not golden enough to remember.

I along with my parents used to live happily but my FATE was not that good enough which snatched happiness from me.

I sighed.

Excuse me.

I looked at front and saw a girl of my age.

Yes? I asked her.

She showed the seat beside mine.

I moved to the empty one and let her sit on the seat I sat earlier.

I feel happy whenever I see Indian faces here in London.

This Cafe is my favorite, though it's crowded I really want to clear my head by drowning here with their special coffee and sandwiches.

She said happily while I smiled at her.

By the way my name is Anjali and u??

I shaked hand with her, I am Kushi.

A"Kushi? Nice name, then?? Why r u sitting here at 11:30pm? I agree it's Christmas and every road will be lightened but still a pretty innocent girl like u shouldn't be here alone "

She is talkative.

K" well I can ask u the same "

A " finally u took the pain to ask about me "

Did I ask about her??

I just gave a witty reply.

She is something else.

A " u know I really wanted someone so I can share what happened today"

OK, so she got that trusted soul in me?

Me??

A broken soul??

A " I had a biggggggggggggggggggggg fight with my chote today"

OKkk

A " he told me not to enter his house "

That's really bad.

A " His house?? It's my parents! How can he say like that to me "

I just nodded.

A " u r hearing right??"

I again nodded.

A " then y r u in mute mode?? Speak somethingggggggg"

K " hmm... Hey u r right, he shouldn't have said like that to u.By the way what did u do?? "

A " u know my chote is neat freak, as it's Christmas I thought to make him enjoy a bit, so I may or may not have painted his room with all the colors I know in my life, I may or may not have replaced 10 white shirts with 10 different color T-shirts, I may or may not have brought cute puppies and made them stay in his study room, that's all I did today"

I gulped.

K" u may or may not have increased his temper by ur FUN ( she nodded) don't worry by ur description about ur works what u did today and u r still alive sitting beside me then I can assure u that he is a good brother and he will come back to u "

A " reallyyyyyy?? "

Her eyes twinkled.

K " yes, now don't worry. Enjoy ur coffee and sandwich then go back to ur home, ur brother will accept u "