13

Amina
The diner was slow today, I stood behind the counter and watch as the few people that are seated chat or munched away.

"I don't why they call me in for this shit," Jas complain, coming through the kitchen door.

"Tell me about it." I agreed, the diner looks depressing.

"How's your little boo thang?" She was grinning at me.

"He's been good," I said cheesing a little too wide as I thought about earlier.

"Girl out here reminiscing and everything." Jas laugh clapping her hands together.

"Aye hush," I said laughing along with her.

"So when do I get to meet him?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's not even like that Jas," I said looking away from her.

"Mmhmm." She rolls her eyes at my statement.

"You're trying to tell me, just his dick got you smiling like this?" She was side-eyeing me.

"We're just having fun," I explain shrugging.

"Mhmm, having fun." She repeats kissing her teeth.

I look back at the customer, trying to escape her glare.

"Besides adding feelings to things would just make everything complicated," I said more to myself than to Jas, still looking over at the customers.

When I finally look over at her, she was shaking her head in disapproval.

"Even a fool like myself can tell you're already way too in deep baby girl." I look down at my shoes and back at her.

The diner door chimes and we both look towards it.

A man in a suit carrying a black briefcase walk in, he had a slight frown on his face as he looks around the diner.

I watch him as he walks over to the counter, Jas was murmuring how fine he was next to me, which caused me to giggle.

"Hello." His voice was deep but not too deep.

"How can I help you?" I said flashing him my customer service smile.

"Are you closing soon?" He asks looking back at the three customers that were left seated, which consist of a young couple and an old lady that was sipping her coffee.

"Not for another three hours," I said glancing at the clock behind him.

"We're just a tad slow today," Jas adds and he nods in understanding.

"Please take a sit anywhere you like." I was smiling again.

"Thank you, ladies." As he walks away, Jas and I watch closely to see whose section he's going to sit in.

"Looks like he's all yours miss thang." Jas points out as he sat down in one of the booths.

"Even his walk screams big dick energy." I was giving him some time to look over at the menu, while Jas go on about how fine he is.