The call

''Oh....shit''

These are the only words she could bring herself to say.

Why is he calling me?
Omg what should I do?
What if he recognizes my voice from the movie?

All those thoughts are in her head.
She was still staring at her phone in a completely shocked way.

'' w-what w-why- I- NO I- I cant take this.
I'm just not going to respond'' she said while throwing her phone on queen sized bed.

She sat at her desk chair watching her phone ringing,she was nervously biting her finger nails ,waiting for the ringing to stop.

It's not like she doesn't want to talk to him it's just that she is scared of what might happen if he recognized her voice and is gonna find out her secret.

She really doesn't want to lose him as a friend.....or maybe something more-
Whoa ok millie calm down u barely know him.

Millie immediately pushed those thoughts away as her phone stopped ringing.
She dropped her tensed shoulders,closed her eyes and let out a breath of relief.

She stood up and went to her bed to grab her phone. She held it in her hand and opened it
And then... again her phone started to ring.
''OH COME ON'' Millie screamed frustrated she was lucky no one was home. Her mom and sisters are grocery shopping and her dad is at a meeting with her manager.

This time finn not only called but texted her too.
——-
Finnie🥁🎸:
Millie answer the call!

Me:
Why?!

Finnie🥁🎸:
Because I want to talk to you!

Me:
WE CAN HAVE A CONVERSATION THROUGH TEXT!!!!

Finnie🥁🎸:
Millie I'm just worried abt u ok ur not being u right now and I want to make u feel better just like u have done  for me.

Me:
Finn u don't have to do this.
I feel better!!! See ✨❤️🧃🥑🔥🌝

Finnie🥁🎸:
😑.......
I'm gonna call u until u pick up the damn phone.

Me:
You are really not giving up
Huh?.....

Finnie🥁🎸:
No.

Me:
Why do you even care so much about me? I mean you barely know me.

Finnie 🥁🎸:
I JUST DO OK!
We both know that even though we barely know each other we still are like best friends that knew each other since kindergarten....

Me:
.........I hate it when ur right.......
Fine! U won.

Finnie🥁🎸:
YESSSSSS!!!!

____

'' okay girl you can do this'' she said trying to Make herself feel better. Her phone was still ringing and the nerves where getting the better of her.

'' ok ok what if... you just speak with accent... YEAH AN AMERICAN ONE'' she was smiling and was pretty proud of that idea until...''HE KNOWS YOUR BRITISH! you stupid goose!''she scolded and face palmed herself.

''AHHHHHRRRGF'' she cant run away from this , so...

She answers the phone without thinking about it again.